Swifty's Fail

Warrior
Okay, this totally deserves a new thread. Just started browsing the forums, working on my warrior for Cata atm. Thought I'd read that Swifty thread to see what the buzz was about. Started watching his video (keep in mind I had NO idea who this guy was) and then BAM.

I thought I'd keep an open mind, and that maybe this guy wasn't a total fountain of "Miss Information" Until the scene in the video where he's testing on the target dummies. At the beginning of the video, he states that 21% hit is too much, and he can't get it off his gear, yadda yadda. When he's beating on the dummies, he gets a whisper. "What's your hit %?"

In the next scene where he's talking about Fury Mastery, you can see he replies. '27"

lolwut?
You're wrong, this does not need a new thread.
Another "I'm envious of Swifty and his badass rig" thread. Move along, nothing to see here.
Swifty is awesome because he only has 9 fingers and lives in Florida.
Dr. Heirlooms, accept that swifty is a good warrior, he may not know what the hell he's doing in PvE with his blood and thunder set up, but he's damn good in PvP. Also, if you think he's not good enough for you, i shall direct you to Gearbreaker.
Swifty is awesome because he only has 9 fingers and lives in Florida.

Oh yeah? Well I have 10 fingers and live in Florida, therefore I am 11% more awesome than he is.
Oh yeah? Well I have 10 fingers and live in Florida, therefore I am 11% more awesome than he is.

Can't argue with that.
I love what swifty has done for the warrior class ppl watch his vids and they say "im gonna roll a warrior so i can pwn like swifty" more warriors.... not a bad thing
I watch his videos and contemplate deleting my warrior.
I love what swifty has done for the warrior class ppl watch his vids and they say "im gonna roll a warrior so i can pwn like swifty" more warriors.... not a bad thing

..Are you retarded?

Daft, perhaps?

I mean, in Bizzarro world where Swifty is the best warrior in the game and doesn't spread hilarious misinformation that leads to a legion of morons swearing by what he posts, this might be true.

But this is not Bizzaro world, and while I may have a %#@!#ing S emblazoned on my chest at the moment because of this kick-ass superman shirt, I can not help but lose myself to choler and want to call you names.

People who see videos and go "I WANTS 2 PLAY DIS CLASS :)))' are the worst kind of players. They are FOTM garbage, detritus that makes those of us who have played a class from the inception of the game look bad because they are ranked among our ilk.

Swifty is bad because he spreads misinformation, is a run-of-the-mill PVP warrior, and leads to legions of morons plaguing the warrior class.

This is a 'quality, not quantity' kind of thing. When the class forums are full of 'IZ FURY BETTR DAN ARMS??', 'IS ARMS BETTR DEN FURY??', 'I OUTDPS DIS FURY WAR SO ARMS MUST B BETTER!!' posts, it shows that the people playing our class are incapable of reading.

And reading is really, really easy. You learn how to do that in kindergarten.
He used to be so good at PvP and PvE

Now he's just a corporate mouthpiece for Razor.

I am pretty envious of his rig though.

And I have to give him the credit he is due. He gets paid to play video games. No matter how good or bad he is at them, he still gets paid to do it, which is more than most of us can say.
Need downrate buttons for topics like these.