Need double button macro assistance

UI and Macro
With 4.0.3, the below macro no longer works when I'm on my moonkin druid:

#showtooltip
/cast [btn:1]Insect Swarm
/cast [btn:2]Moonfire

I'm guessing its because Moonfire turns into Sunfire when I get a solar eclipse. How can I make it work so that it'll cast Moonfire if I can use moonfire, or sunfire if I can cast sunfire, and still keep the double button macro?
Working fine for me, with both moonfire and sunfire. Wasn't improved support for these "morphing" spells in macros one of the line items in the notes for 4.0.3?
Supposedly, but I was using this exact macro today and it was not working for me -- I would get the message "you have not learned that spell" when moonfire changed to sunfire.
Is moonfire working if you put it in it's own, simple macro?
/cast moonfire
Yeah, the moonfire works fine if I'm not in Solar Eclipse; the macro just won't work when moonfire becomes sunfire.

EDIT: I've tested it without any addons on, and it still doesn't work. /cast Moonfire and the double button version just flat don't work when moonfire turns to sunfire.
Have you tried /cast Sunfire ?
/cast Sunfire works, but I want to be able to use a double button macro, to save space on my bars.

As I mentioned, this double button macro worked fine in 4.0.1, but 4.0.3 has screwed it up somehow, and I'm trying to fix it so it will work.
try this

/cast [btn:1] Insect Swarm; [btn:2] Moonfire; [btn:2] Sunfire

I don't have a druid to test it on but it just may work.
For this particular case, you may be able to try

/cast [btn:1] Insect Swarm
/stopmacro [nobtn:1]
/cast Moonfire
/cast Sunfire
Sadly, that won't even cast moonfire. It does cast Insect Swarm, but that's it.

/cast Moonfire
/cast Sunfire

Won't that stop the macro if you use anything but button one? Shouldn't it be:
/stopmacro [btn:1]
/cast Moonfire
/cast Sunfire

/cast Moonfire
/cast Sunfire

Won't that stop the macro if you use anything but button one? Shouldn't it be:
/stopmacro [btn:1]
/cast Moonfire
/cast Sunfire

Well, this will let me cast moonfire, but it still won't do sunfire. I still get the message "spell not learned" or something along those lines.
It's odd that you're having an issue with this that myself and others aren't. That suggests it's a problem with your install, or data, and not the macro system or spells involved. You might try deleting both caches and if that doesn't work, posting in the bug report forum.
It's odd that you're having an issue with this that myself and others aren't. That suggests it's a problem with your install, or data, and not the macro system or spells involved. You might try deleting both caches and if that doesn't work, posting in the bug report forum.

I deleted both caches, and the Blizzard UI stuff in addons; the problem continues to exist.

I've posted a bug report.
It's a bug. Reported for sunfire, also ravage and something else combo, holy words for priests and an equivalent one for pallies. Anything that changes depending on a proc/state.
Trap launchers are still broken too though they were supposed to be fixed.
A lot of things got broken this patch.