Phase 3 of the Elemental Invasion

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 5 6 7 22 Next
Probably Alot of times over a couple weeks i would think.
Probably Alot of times over a couple weeks i would think.

Ok hopefully...I didn't want to miss it lol.
Wait, city invasion in two hours? Seems a little unlikely. >.>
Every two hours once they start lol. Not two hours from now
I see. Didn't see anything go on beside this event for over an hour now.
I can't wait for more events! Everything is just so exciting =) The anticipation of everything is just guhh I just can't wait!
This pleases me.
The quest in Nagrand makes me regret being on a PvP server
This event has been a waste of about 15 minutes of my life in total.
Hurry up and sunder Azeroth so I can fly and finish loremaster.

You can't fly in Azeroth until Cataclysm anyway since that riding skill requires that you have the expansion.
So Phase 4 is the city invasion.

...I guess the dark iron invasion happens when we're all sleeping, just like when Varian came back.

I'm wondering this as well... I recall a blue saying there is more to the pre-event then what we saw on the PTR though so hopefully it won't be one of those, "lolwut? When did all these characters die, this guy betrayed us, Malfurion return, and etc?"
I can't wait for more events! Everything is just so exciting =) The anticipation of everything is just guhh I just can't wait!

Same. I read every line of the quest text, and everything that's being /said. I'm super excited. I like that the events are slowly unfolding, and the people are getting more and more anxious and scared.

Searching the citizens and arresting the cultists was an added bonus.

Patience little one.

Rome was neither built nor destroyed in a day.
there are no more new quests after stage 3, stage 4 is elemental invasion and portals for 4 new bosses , though there is a quest to kill each one fire,water,earth,wind. After that its rinse and repeat for 1 week. Nov 23rd will be 4.03a The shattering.
I cant wait till the invasion starts, as right now the quests are over so fast that you get bored again in just a few mins : \

The time between the start of stage 2 and stage 3 was shorter. I can tell you the current plan is to make the time between stage 3 and 4 even shorter. ;)

Thats a tall order for something so short.

You can't fly in Azeroth until Cataclysm anyway since that riding skill requires that you have the expansion.

Well that destroys any hope I had left for pre-cata content.
Guess i'll just go back to baal runs till December 7th.