Phase 3 of the Elemental Invasion

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 22 Next
I'm sorely disappointed that Ornasse, who loathes humans, only got to arrest ONE citizen! O:<
Didn't Blizzard say the The Shaterring/World changes will happen before Cataclysm for a smoother launch?
I'm disappointed that there isn't more chaos.
The face of the world is about to be reshaped, and i'm still beating on LK.

Even for the events leading up to the shattering, it's pretty mellow...
Mostly lacks any sense of urgency, or impending doom. Save a few passages of
text from doomsayers.
Didn't Blizzard say the The Shaterring/World changes will happen before Cataclysm for a smoother launch?

Yes 4.03a The Shattering will activate Nov 23rd 2 weeks before Cata Release....
o wow that is so close will be fun to just explore "New Azeroth" before we get dedicated into quests again =D
I suppose the new zones won't be accessible, as well as the new materials.
It should be interesting to see how they keep players out of the new areas until launch.
I suppose the new zones won't be accessible, as well as the new materials.
It should be interesting to see how they keep players out of the new areas until launch.

There's a No Mans Land debuff that will be used.
Playing Stormwind Gestapo was the best quest ever!

Papers please!
You're a suspicious individual! Seize them!

No one passed inspection. The stockade's going to be full tonight.
So will things be dangerous then or will people just have little portals to escape?

Yes.
I loved this phase, and the whole "the current plan is to make the time between stage 3 and 4 even shorter" is making me one very happy panda. (Can there be happy pandas? I hope so.)
It's all fun and games until the elementals eat ALL of the mailboxes.
i dont know about you, but what my toon says as she;s disrupting the cultist portals just had me laughing my butt nearly off my chair.

Good job blizz! I haz summoned the elementals of sustinance! (sp?)
We get to grope random citizens. I can't help but feel as though this is commentary on the state of airline security.
Playing Stormwind Gestapo was the best quest ever!

Papers please!
You're a suspicious individual! Seize them!

No one passed inspection. The stockade's going to be full tonight.

I loved that part too. And I liked how they were all cuffed up looking dejected in the corner of the Stockade.
also, Go'el? Is that supposed to be anything like Superman's real name, Cal'el or howerver its spelled?