Barrier graphic?

Priest
I was just in a random and the tank kept pulling the mobs out of my PW:Barrier. I asked him to please stand in the barrier and he said he never saw it >.< ...then proceeded to be an @ss about it (but that's beside the point)

Can you not see the barrier unless your graphics are turned way up? This concerns me because I know a lot of people that have to play with their graphics low and it's kinda vital to be able to see graphics like this regardless of graphics settings.
It's easily noticeable with all graphx turned down or low. He was probably just making excuses because he was scared of it and thought it was doing damage. ie your tank was a baddi.
It's easily noticeable with all graphx turned down or low. He was probably just making excuses because he was scared of it and thought it was doing damage. ie your tank was a baddi.

Ah... great >.< ...Thank you! ^.^

I was thinking this was the case, but I have a pretty powerful machine and all my graphics are turned to high or ultra all the time... I was just hoping it wasn't a bug so next time I can get a little more forceful with the barrier ;)
@Delarie - You can simply test your theory by turning your own graphics down to low and popping a barrier in front of your character.

@Cucco - I agree. Excuses.
@Delarie - You can simply test your theory by turning your own graphics down to low and popping a barrier in front of your character.

Yes... I know... I turned down my graphics to test this and could still see it. I know that there was a girl in our guild before that couldn't see the D&D on Deathwhisper with her graphics turned down (very old graphics card/pc) and even with mine turned down I could still see it regardless of my settings.

Regardless... I haven't had any more tanks "not see it" ;)

Yes... I know... I turned down my graphics to test this and could still see it. I know that there was a girl in our guild before that couldn't see the D&D on Deathwhisper with her graphics turned down (very old graphics card/pc) and even with mine turned down I could still see it regardless of my settings.

Regardless... I haven't had any more tanks "not see it" ;)

Actually, with things like DnD and Consecration, if you don't have... Particle Density? I think is what its called, turned on, then you can barely see them at all, and instead have like, a faint bubble of it. So, she may have had that turned off, which is why she couldn't see it. Or, she sucked, and was making excuses for not knowing how to side step.

Anyways, I came across a tank earlier who kept pulling out of my Bubbles, I think it causes Tanks to have an allergic reaction.