ArenaJunkies.com Vs. Blizzard Devs (Rated BG)

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 6 7 8 10 Next
imo its cheating, think what you want.

Well everyone else + blizzard disagrees with you.

That's fine.

I just know that you arena heros are not as good as you think you are since you need pillars to help you win. :)

I honestly hope you're trolling.

Like.....I honestly, hope to god someone isn't that stupid or in denial.
I just know that you arena heros are not as good as you think you are since you need pillars to help you win. :)

Key word, win.

By the way, when do you Queue for Battlegrounds Necrophobia? We're running a Premade. Would enjoy graveyard camping you.

Key word, win.

By the way, when do you Queue for Battlegrounds Necrophobia? We're running a Premade. Would enjoy graveyard camping you.

But then you're still cheating by being better than him!
imo its cheating, think what you want.

stick to raiding.

Which is alot more fun then arena imo. :)

Key word, win.

You seem to not be able to take someone else's opinion on a subject without getting upset and letting your emotions get the better of you. Pity you can't debate a subject without the insults. :(

Key word, win.

You seem to not be able to take someone else's opinion on a subject without getting upset and letting your emotions get the better of you. Pity you can't debate a subject without the insults. :(

This isn't an opinion you have. This is you complaining that players who are better then you are cheating by being better, then trying to insult us by saying were not as good as we think we are. Coming from someone who hasn't succeeded at anything related to pvp.

When you get out of your next puddle of defile maybe you'll come out of your denial.

Key word, win.

This isn't an opinion you have. This is you complaining that players who are better then you are cheating by being better, then trying to insult us by saying were not as good as we think we are. Coming from someone who hasn't succeeded at anything related to pvp.

When you get out of your next puddle of defile maybe you'll come out of your denial.

No, it is my opinion. You can think i'm in denial all you want but the fact is if you really are a *arena hero* then you should have no problem *pwning* anyone no matter where you are.

So..let me get this straight..you need pillars and LoS tricks to help you win..correct?

Key word, win.

No, it is my opinion. You can think i'm in denial all you want but the fact is if you really are a *arena hero* then you should have no problem *pwning* anyone no matter where you are.

So..let me get this straight..you need pillars and LoS tricks to help you win..correct?

-sigh- I'm done replying to you before I get myself banned. People like you...just get under my skin and force me to fall for their trolling out of impulse, cya. Ty ignore feature.

Key word, win.

-sigh- I'm done replying to you before I get myself banned. People like you...just get under my skin and force me to fall for their trolling out of impulse, cya. Ty ignore feature.

I like how people claim someone is "trolling" them when they have run out of possible things to say to someone.

Just because my opinions and views on a matter are different then yours doesn't mean you are getting trolled. I have backed up my opinions and why I feel the way I do.

Key word, win.

I like how people claim someone is "trolling" them when they have run out of possible things to say to someone.

Just because my opinions and views on a matter are different then yours doesn't mean you are getting trolled. I have backed up my opinions and why I feel the way I do.

I totally agree! When I'm fighting a warrior and he runs away and charges me I throw my keyboard across the room. If you want to fight me stop running away and cheating.

Don't even get me started on healers. I'm trying to have a 1v1 and some healer runs up and saves the guy. I mean come on cheat more baddies.

Key word, win.

I totally agree! When I'm fighting a warrior and he runs away and charges me I throw my keyboard across the room. If you want to fight me stop running away and cheating.

Well my friend, there is a difference between using your abilities to help you win and then there is needing a pillar to help you win.

I applaud any of you who actually go *toe to toe* as it were and actually not having to use any obstacles to help you win.
RL not comparable to a GAME..... i have no opinion either way in this argument but its been entertaining to read... but when someone compares a RL life/death situation to tactics in a game where you are not hurt in any way, shape, or form when killed, i have to say something.... pretty absurd comparison imo
honestly if using los tactics was unfair then wed have alot more rov type arenas. ontop of arenas tournys ingeneral would be played/ruled differently?
fun to watch.