What to do with Honor/Justice Points

General Discussion
So I'd say Im pretty undergeared compared to everybody else. Being on a PvP server, I feel like this might result in me getting ganked more while leveling in Cataclysm. Im wondering if I should save my Honor/Justice Points until Cataclysm or get gear now so that leveling in Cata is easier.

If I should get gear should I go PvP gear and get Wrathful or go Justice Points and get Tier 10?
and use them for what?
Do not waste your points on gear now, it's 100% useless. People in heroic ICC gear will be replacing their armor and weapons within the first level or two thanks to the insane increase in stats on the new items.

You can have up to 4,000 JPs I think come Cata, so just save em.
Okay so basically get capped on Justice Points and Honor and then stock up on gold?
If you spend it now, all you'll do is reach the point where you replace a purple with a quest green a bit faster, and then you'll be on equal footing the other people you claim to be behind right now. I can't see any reason other than being at the 4000 point limit to spend your points, unless you really want some vanity items.
actually getting JP/Honor capped is a better idea then farming JP or Honor to buy the 251/264 ilvl pvp or honor gear because even if that gear lasts you until 83 after that you will start replacing it very fast especially from dungeons.

Being honor capped at 85 will allow you to with 4k honor buy 1chest and 1 gloves or 2 minor pieces and 1 small piece which is a nice boost the day you hit 85.

There is gear from level 81 dungeons that is far superior to 264 epics and in some cases better then 277 and they are just blues so I really think you are better off saving up for now.
actually getting JP/Honor capped is a better idea then farming JP or Honor to buy the 251/264 ilvl pvp or honor gear because even if that gear lasts you until 83 after that you will start replacing it very fast especially from dungeons.

Being honor capped at 85 will allow you to with 4k honor buy 1chest and 1 gloves or 2 minor pieces and 1 small piece which is a nice boost the day you hit 85.

There is gear from level 81 dungeons that is far superior to 264 epics and in some cases better then 277 and they are just blues so I really think you are better off saving up for now.

Being capped when cata hits will be best. Even though you won't be able to use the gear right away, you can buy it right at release, then start building your JP up again as you level to 85. By the time you get there you could very well have a great start on your heroic dungeon set.

I looked at the intro quests in Cat, on wowhead.

Many reward green items. The green items are MUCH better than what I have now, while also being better than ANYTHING I could get. If blizzard dumped a billion justice and honor on me, I'd still be upgrading everything with green quest rewards in Cata.

So you may as well get heirlooms/whatever.

The quest reward greens make more sense too. Like the mail ones have a version from some quests that is for a spellcaster, then other mail rewards are for a hunter, obviously (agil and stamina.. other stuff.) Unlike wrath, where they were few and far between, you can basically build a set of gear just from quest rewards.. which is good for you. I was looking at level 81 quests for ranged weapon with hunter stats, mail head/shoulders/chest/legs/boots/etc with hunter stats, rings with hunter stats, etc.

I was originally thinking the same thing, "Hey, I'm going to go nuts getting honor to get some upgrades!" Then I looked at the stuff in cata. I figure what I have will be fine for starting out soloing in cata, until I get some of those quest rewards.

So now I'm just making sure I do the tournament dailes, for the 14 seals I can get. Got my 71 priest the dreadmist shoulders and robe so far, for plus 20 percent xp. Going to get her the staff next, up to 38 seals again.