@ Toozdey

Priest
Also, HI JOOD!!!

^_^

jood! :D haloo!

<3
Hai guyz ^^)
I have a question for you guys. They make it sound like the 5 lvls is gonna take forever to get in cata. Kinda like they did when BC was coming out. I need to get to 85 asap on my priest so that i can get a healing spot in my guilds core group of raiders. Think the 5 levels can be done in less than a month if i play every night for 6ish hours a night? And then all day on weekends?

I guess i'm just kinda paranoid i'm gonna be left to the sub in role like i currently am in my guild.
Sweet! Now to just keep myself focused during that time lol.
I think the limiting factor may be Blizz releasing parts of the xpac that you need to get to the next level. I have no idea but it could be like the opening of AQ or the Isle type thing where the whole realm has to do stuff. Doesn't sound like you can solo brute force your way to 85 like people did in previous xpacs.

But we shall see. I'm sure your whole guild will be in the same boat so you won't be left behind unless your internet goes out for a month. =)

make ME a rib eye ;_;

i'll get you a Mc Rib sandwich

I try to avoid Mc ANYTHING whenever I can, in the interest of keeping my insides from dying a horrible, painful death.
Honestly, someone make all the idiots go away. Claiming Chakra is bad because it forces you to only use a couple spells?

HEY RETARDS

NOBODY SAID IGNORE YOUR OTHER SPELLS WHILE YOU'RE IN A CHAKRA STATE.

-_-
It's a Jood sighting!
Honestly, someone make all the idiots go away. Claiming Chakra is bad because it forces you to only use a couple spells?

HEY RETARDS

-_-
Are you saying that it's not only possible, but plausible to use spells other than Heal when you're in Chakra: Heal?

HEY RETARDS

-_-
Are you saying that it's not only possible, but plausible to use spells other than Heal when you're in Chakra: Heal?

Lies and heresy. I refuse to use a spell that's right for the situation if I'm in a different chakra.
Pretty intense storm here last night. 60 mph winds, rain/snow, lighting. All the good stuff. I stayed up until 3 watching it. Couple transformers went out, but were back up in time for classes. It was pretty intense.

In other news, I've been really busy and pretty much only been signing in to raid and stuff. Even my forum time is mostly gone. This makes me sad. I miss talking to all of you guys. :(

Final news: I keep almost referring to myself in the third person as Tanja. Picking an actual name was a bad idea.
*sigh*

During my break from WoW, I had forgotten how much people like to complain. I should've realized that as I came back and started browsing the forums again that I'd have to deal with it, but I didn't, and now I'm getting a headache from nerdraging.

This is in regards to Chakra, by the way. :3
there are no leveling barriers from 80-85. it wont take forever but it wont be short. enjoy it, imo. everyone will be in the same boat and i bet other players in your guild will not get in 6 hours a night.
It definitely won't take a month. I doubt even a couple weeks if you are seriously gunning for a raid spot. The couple guilds I've seen actually posting their prospective raid schedules have been gunning for weeks 1-2 as the start of raids. Even Aliena (Tankspot) said she's guessing more like three days for serious levelers. Considering I don't plan to pee in a cup or not sleep for like 80 hours, I'll put myself around 4-5 days minimum, but almost definitely no more than a week... it helps to have a leveling partner too ;)
Ugh I hate this. I can't decide between Combat Rogue, Blood DK, Bear, or one of the casters. I know I do this all the time, and you guys get sick of it, but I'm really indecisive when it comes to picking a class for some reason :/ Please HALP!
It definitely won't take a month. I doubt even a couple weeks if you are seriously gunning for a raid spot. The couple guilds I've seen actually posting their prospective raid schedules have been gunning for weeks 1-2 as the start of raids. Even Aliena (Tankspot) said she's guessing more like three days for serious levelers. Considering I don't plan to pee in a cup or not sleep for like 80 hours, I'll put myself around 4-5 days minimum, but almost definitely no more than a week... it helps to have a leveling partner too ;)

I'm one of those "not sleeping til 85" guys. >.>

I'm unemployed and my wife gave me the okay to buy lots of caffeine and order pizza. I got nothing but time, and I already have a levelling partner as well.
Right now I'm stuck in this limbo of not knowing if I'll be even able to play or not. Theoretically the TV show I've worked for should start filming after Thanksgiving and go 'till Christmas; if that's true I'm not gonna be able to play almost at all during December, what with the working 12-16 hour days.

On the other hand, the producers have shows that they like to delay stuff, so it's quite possible that shooting won't start again until next year or something, in which case I'll be working at Target and will have plenty of time. I wish I knew already :(
Right now I'm stuck in this limbo of not knowing if I'll be even able to play or not. Theoretically the TV show I've worked for should start filming after Thanksgiving and go 'till Christmas; if that's true I'm not gonna be able to play almost at all during December, what with the working 12-16 hour days.

On the other hand, the producers have shows that they like to delay stuff, so it's quite possible that shooting won't start again until next year or something, in which case I'll be working at Target and will have plenty of time. I wish I knew already :(

I wish I had enough money to buy it. :( Right now, books for next semester will be iffy, let alone WoW. Ugh. Can someone give me a job so I can buy cata?