Will we see a major dent in Tauren druids?

Druid
1 2 3 7 Next
It's a shame, given the struggling state of the Tauren in cataclysm, but I get the impression that many Tauren druids will change to trolls because a) they like the forms better and b) the racials are better (especially for a feral, for which warstomp is essentially useless).

What do you think?
Eh, I'll be staying as a cow for now I think.

Not a big fan of the troll flight form.
ill stay cow i dont like the troll forms and WS has its uses.
I'll be staying tauren. Racial abilities are inconsequential and I like the bovine aesthetic.
Warstomp may be useless but 5% base health increase is kind of nice.
toally agree alex
I'm staying Tauren main.
I was considering Troll. Then I saw the Troll flight form.

/EOL
I'm changin to Troll
Tauren Druids may be less in number after Cataclysm, but I imagine there'll be alot of Tauren Paladins, since Taurens are so much cooler than Blood Elves.
I'll be staying Tauren. I got a thing for overtly large shoulders.

Oh, and Keeva, TBJ is hands-down my favorite Druid Blog. Keep up the awesome work!

Edit: Spelling
This druid is my favourite character. She has been since I was a little nooblet running around Mulgore years ago and not knowing where to go.

She will be remaining Tauren, mainly because she wouldn't be the same if I did change her to a Troll, or switched to Alliance. <3 Taurens!
Cow all the way, mon' err I mean moo.
Bovine or GTFO
I'll still be Tauren.

Bat Form looks too damn ugly.

Plus: bears with green fur?!
WTF!
I can't wait to fit in doorways. I'm gonna mount my Amani bear and ride in and out of the sewers just for the sake of doing it.
I'll admit that bat form was almost a dealbreaker. But I'll be going troll.

I can't wait to fit in doorways. I'm gonna mount my Amani bear and ride in and out of the sewers just for the sake of doing it.

I avoid Undercity. Not necessarily for this reason, but Tauren Druid never felt like it would quite fit in, inside a city of death.
i liek der ween in my moutheh
When I first started WOW, being a druid was my 2nd choice.

The 1st choice was TAUREN
im staying cow, I like their bat form but i HATE the actual troll so yeah... cow... /moo