T11

Paladin
Post Limit:
1 2 3 5 Next
Anyone seen it??? It makes it look like we have a damn cone head.
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2010/november/tier11_male_m.jpg

I like it.....
I want the heroic version.
Could be worse. Seen the lock t11? Of course locks had good looking tier sets for about 8 or 9 tiers so i guess it comes out in the wash. Now the mage, hunter, and priest gear looks awesome.

I like the silver paladin version better than the blue. But it HM only and i dont think ill get to see that on my paladin.
I like the heroic mode. The helm isn't too bad.

I am probably gonna get to do HMs too. Wonderful ;3
I think it looks passable on most pallies, not great, but not quite as bad as I dreaded after I first heard the name (I was expecting a blue throwback to T5). However, I can honestly say that on a tauren, with their forwardly-positioned heads, it looks utterly ridiculous.
I have a letter from the Ministry of Silly Looking Armor. It states they fully endorse this set.
It makes us look like chickens.
Finally we have a good color scheme(HM).
The colour scheme and armour look pretty good.

The helm, as usual, is HEINOUSLY UGLY.

I will be turning the helm off. The rest looks fine.
The paladin tier 11 set reminds me very strongly of the armor for Swordmasters of Hoeth in Warhammer, fitted into the WoW artistic style.

http://www.warhammeronline.com/armiesofWAR/highelves/Swordmaster.php
Too bad mmo always fit new armor pieces on the ugliest race. Don't worry the set will look awesome on Draenei, Dwarf, Tauren, and Blood Elf. At worst case scenario, just remove the helm graphics to let your beautiful face out.
Yeah, the helm makes me think of some chicken's head made of metal O.o
I'm waiting to see what the helm looks like from the back before I pass a final judgement. The height could give it a sort of cool "important religious figure" look, if that makes any sense.

Rest looks sort of like...wooden pajamas(?)

Personally, I'm still waiting for a Paladin set with a rocking, Samwised ephod right on the chest.
As is tradition, the first tier of the new expansion looks bad.
I'm waiting to see what the helm looks like from the back before I pass a final judgement. The height could give it a sort of cool "important religious figure" look, if that makes any sense.

Rest looks sort of like...wooden pajamas(?)

Personally, I'm still waiting for a Paladin set with a rocking, Samwised ephod right on the chest.

http://cata.wowhead.com/itemset=934#modelviewer:1+0
Too bad mmo always fit new armor pieces on the ugliest race. Don't worry the set will look awesome on Draenei, Dwarf, Tauren, and Blood Elf. At worst case scenario, just remove the helm graphics to let your beautiful face out.

Actually, it looks pretty horrid on Dwarves and Tauren. Dwarves look like chubby little birds, and the Tauren, with the way their necks protrude, look like Nu Mou from Final Fantasy Tactics.
Bad, just bad. I hate it to be honest. Paladins seem to have a sign on their back that says.

''I'll take the worst looking gear in the game!''

Aside from the very rare gem, Our gear is moronic at best.
But I still love the class. :)