T11

Paladin
Post Limit:
At least its not a dress

Yea I can finally wear a tabard and actually look decent.
Sometimes I think I'm the only paladin in the game who liked Justicar.
I get pants.

I'm happy. :D
I actually like the look of Paladins when they have the kilt-style pants vs. regular plate pants.

As for the T11 vs PvP Arena Season 9 Gear -- hands down, AS9 gear looks awesome. Prob PvP more with my Paladin and PvE with my new Troll Druid in a week anyway... ;)
I think it looks good. Definitely not our best, but very far from our worst. My biggest gripe is that it looks really jagged, but I guess that's the point.
I'll also be turning the helmet off. Thank God for that option.
Just thank the gods that we don't get stuck with the "Murloc Active-wear" that hunters have ....
*sings* Tier 'leven Pally! Attorney at Laaaaaw!

I'm sorry, Blizz, but I kind of hope that I don't get any pieces of the heroic version. The blue isn't bad, but the the white always makes me think "bird".
/helm off
I for one, do not welcome our rooster helmet overlords.
... Its not bad except for the helm, per usual.

But I can't stop looking at our armor without thinking that I will be shooting lasers from my nipples now.

Holy nipple lazers... no. Hammer of the Flaming Nipples... no. Righteous Nipple's... ack, my head hurts....
Righteous Nipple's...

I loled
Check out my thongs. Thong Thong Thong Thong yeay!
Dwarf in heroic looks exactly like a chicken.
While the gear looks like meh you have to consider that it will be the first tier of Cataclysm and they cant just throw away all the mojo on that one. It looks quite ok for a starting gear.

I'm more worried about the color differences between the sets. Imagine that yellow/silver gear mixed with blue pieces.

BTW the murlock armor is quite neat.
im guessing the priest shoulders are like a holy water thingy... how do they keep it from spilling over? and pally set looks weird, dunno if i like it or not.
Personally I think the shoulder's sit way to high on the male BE's. Look fine on Tauren's though. Not really a fan of the design but could be worst (I think).
Personally I think the shoulder's sit way to high on the male BE's. Look fine on Tauren's though. Not really a fan of the design but could be worst (I think).

almost all T11 set looks horrible.
Shoulders about to bite your head off.

I've long been convinced that paladin armor is a punishment to people who play it. That, along with the standard pink, is a part of an attempt to keep the class numbers in check.

Edit: However, it's better than the mage helm. My wife pointed out that it looks like a giant scrote and I can't see anything else now.
Probably just me, but the gear looks too "painted". Like you're wearing something that's not really plate, but it's painted in a way to make you think it really is plate, even though it's not....plate.

Anyway, it looks like some rugged paper mache painted to look like tough heavy armor.

It would also help if the plate armor was actually shiny (like the shoulders and some weps are), so that way it wouldn't look so dull. But I guess that would be too much on some computers?