Mage resistances

Mage
What's the max resistance a Frost/Arcane mage can get while talented and having up Mage Armor? I've never known the exact numbers =\
An arcane mage pre-4.0.1 could have 140 total resist if I recall (40 from Mage Armor, 80 from Magic Absorption, and 20 from Magic Attunement).

Now, it's just however much resist is on Mage Armor.
I thought arcane got the most resistance, as in that Mage armor stacked with a druids Mark of the Wild? Or is it now, that there Mage Armor was changed in that there resistance is the same regardless of what buffs they get ?
Anyone can use Mage Armor, has nothing to do with being arcane.
I know that. Arcane use to be able to have over 200 resistances with MOTW along with mage armor, it was talents. Frost could not.
No it really had nothing to do with arcane, it was in the arcane tree, but very accessable as frost
So what was the talent? or is it just not there anymore?
An arcane mage pre-4.0.1 could have 140 total resist if I recall (40 from Mage Armor, 80 from Magic Absorption, and 20 from Magic Attunement).

I'm blind. Thx.

It was basically the improved Mana shield, it decreased the mana lost when mana shield took damage from 1.5 to 1.0, it also gave the resistances, 40 per point for a total of 80 I believe.
It was removed with the recent patch.