ALAMO teech a CATTOKISSEM!

Druid
Post Limit:
Prev 1 18 19 20 26 Next
Durid has can run fast form is TRAVEL FORM

1) looks liek cheetuh
2) dont cheet or u get bann LOL! JK!!
3) Cheetuh can run fast and him is can run away frum trubul.
YAY! <3 Alamo! Droods are BFF!
<3
Cat is 4 fite, let it be written
a legend returns
Hahaha Alamo seriously needs a sticky.
Alamo has returned to us. Praise be.
Since my earliest days I have looked to Alamo for guidance. That he comes to us again as the world crumbles around us, in our time of need, is surely a sign of his benevolence.

Cat durid is 4 fite!
01/14/2011 12:01 PMPosted by Bokaashmi
Alamo has returned to us. Praise be.
Since my earliest days I have looked to Alamo for guidance. That he comes to us again as the world crumbles around us, in our time of need, is surely a sign of his benevolence.

Cat durid is 4 fite!

Not n-e-more. Cat driud stick to pavement now
OMG LOVE, PURE LOVE. <3333333
<3
Thank you.

I'm going to finish my druid now, didn't think I was going to.

Had him for a long time, most hours I've logged on any toon I have. Since like the beta.

Wasn't sure I was going to make it this round.

I'm prowd to bee durid!

Thank you Alamo.
Oh Alamo, in these dark times that lie ahead you have given me the gift of hope. <3
LOL everyoen!

Alamo is teech me how 2 play DURID!

b4 Alamo, I wuz all liek OMG how u play durid idk LOL is cat 4 tank lol?

AFTER ALAMO, i is kno how to play durids! cats is 4 fite, and bare is 4 tank, but ONLY DURID DONT HAF SUM PEEPS IN THE HEAD AND A GUNZ LOL!

dis trollcat wood make a talk all liek YAH MON and no 1 is member stuff next day, but dat cuz is mangel dem and KILL IT ALL DEAD!

dis loyal durid BFF talk all liek ALAMO SHUD TEACHES DRAKA RELAM HOW 2 PLAY DURID WIF DIS TROLLCAT LOL!

A friend sent this link my way just a few minutes ago. I suddenly want to level my druid up some more.

Day officially made. <3
I keep looking at my druid and it fills me with disappointment. But after reading this, oddly, there is hope.

Bravo.
Alamo for Archdruid 2011!
ALAMO save us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just want to post in an alamo thread....
This post by Alamo was definitely needed with how things are going for druids right now!

<3 Alamo