elemental invasion part 4 bosses with new 80?

General Discussion
hi i'm wondering how hard the elemental invasion part 4 bosses are?

my friend is 5 bars into 79 finally after 6 months or more of casual and slow leveling while farming gold and such (he had 2000g at level 40)

he will be 80 later today but I was wondering will his blues and greens be ok to do the event bosses? his gear needs all the help it can get (or he'll have hell leveling in cata in crap gear) and the epics off them are perfect if he'd actually be able to do the bosses ok in that gear
I wouldn't attempt tanking or healing with a fresh 80.
ahh sweet :) my plan is to tank it in my dps gear maybe like I do heroics these days :) help him out a bit
I wouldn't attempt tanking or healing with a fresh 80.

I'd suggest that your friend take a DPS role, also.

yeah friends a hunter /facepalm
Err, in my groups nobody seems to take damage in the first place, you could go naked if you'd like. I did 4 with a spriest and there was hardly any healing to be done.

Worst case scenarios:

1. Group with (a) gnome(s) who drown(s) in the ZF pool.
2. Tank is a level 10 mage who doesn't use keybindings.
3. Get lost on the way to a boss.
4. Warlock tank spams lifetap while the healer is AFK eating pizza.
5. The rest of the group gets disconnected, now the fight will take too damn long :-(.

If none of those happen I think you'll be fine.

1. Group with (a) gnome(s) who drown(s) in the ZF pool.

We actually paid the trolls to put that pool there as a way to weed out the... less intelligent gnomes. With the encounter not involving anyone even touching the water, we figured that if they managed to drown themselves... it was probably for the best.
The only fight that I could really say that I had a problem with was Kai'ju Gahzrilla, and that was from people falling from the sky immediately following the tank getting iceblocked. Squishy Mage goes squish. Other than that, just keep your friend out of the fire/cyclones/flying boulders/ice spikes, and collect some shiny gear that will be instantly replaced in a month.
I'm a little nervous about asking but does anyone know what time schedule Phase 4 is on? Every 3 hours? four?
I'm a little nervous about asking but does anyone know what time schedule Phase 4 is on? Every 3 hours? four?

I believe it is every 3 hours. It seems to be like that on my server.

p4 isn't out yet, the invasion is p3, part 2.It seems to be 3 hours between invasion start times, to answer what you meant to ask.
I thought we were on part 4 starting today. Especially since you have the ability to queue for the bosses now, isn't that new?

p4 isn't out yet, the invasion is p3...

I've heard this parroted about a dozen times but without a shred of evidence to substantiate it.
I just had a level 78 pally tank the wind boss. He did just fine. /shrug
Mileage varies -- wind boss is probably the easiest.
hi i'm wondering how hard the elemental invasion part 4 bosses are?

my friend is 5 bars into 79 finally after 6 months or more of casual and slow leveling while farming gold and such (he had 2000g at level 40)

he will be 80 later today but I was wondering will his blues and greens be ok to do the event bosses? his gear needs all the help it can get (or he'll have hell leveling in cata in crap gear) and the epics off them are perfect if he'd actually be able to do the bosses ok in that gear

got stuck with a level 79 tank today in one of them (AQ) I kept him up no problem, so a new 80 should be fine.
The only fight that I could really say that I had a problem with was Kai'ju Gahzrilla, and that was from people falling from the sky immediately following the tank getting iceblocked. Squishy Mage goes squish. Other than that, just keep your friend out of the fire/cyclones/flying boulders/ice spikes, and collect some shiny gear that will be instantly replaced in a month.

I found that I could dispel that ice block so the tank can just taunt and get control again.