Whats the next phase about?

General Discussion
Post Limit:
What is next for the pre-cata events you think? *possible spoilers* Garrosh dueling Cairne? Magni turning into stone? What do you think? :P
Well I assume Deathwing is gunna come out and start burning entire zones, and we're gunna have the standoff between Garrosh and Cairne
Phase 4 is the end I believe, then the shattering hits
This phase IS the last phase.
they put the thrall v garrosh fight in the pre-wrath event, so they may very well put the Cairne v garrosh fight in. But the fight doesnt take place until after Orgrimmar is redone so I'm guessing we gotta wait for 4.0.3a.

TBH i would rather be involved in the retaking of TB with Baine and the Zepplins with goblin bombs. That would be fun me thinks.
What is next for the pre-cata events you think? *possible spoilers* Garrosh dueling Cairne? Magni turning into stone? What do you think? :P
Those two things are depicted in The Shattering. As far as I know, the current stage that started today is the final stage. And given that it shuts down SW, IF, Org, and TB every two hours for 10-20 minutes, it won't last more than a week is my personal belief.