Wind totem?

Shaman
Post Limit:
Recently I got a quest from the shaman trainer telling me to turn in my 4 totems (earth,wind etc...) for a totem that counts as all 4. However, I don't have a wind totem. Not sure what's going on since I can still use windfury totem.

Just started playing the game again, and I'm a little confused by this. Is there a quest I missed, or do we not need the actual totems anymore?

The new totem you will receive from that quest goes in your ranged slot. Totems are now a piece of equipment with stats and all that good stuff and don't take up 4 slots of your inventory anymore. You should check your bank for your wind totem, but what your describing is odd. If you indeed DO NOT have a wind totem, open a GM ticket and see what they can do.
Been a while since I did that. Check your bank...I think they were allowed to be used from the bank.
Thanks for the tips guys, I'll check the bank.
Shaman Totem spells no longer require you to have the physical totem, or any other reagent.

The quests to get those totems have been removed from the game.
I'll be honest; I won't miss the water totem quest. >_>
As has been stated already, there are no more totem quests in the game, if you did not do the quests for all your totems prior to 4.0.1, then you will not ever be able to complete the new 'combine the totems' quest.

At worst, you have a few wasted bank slots, at best, you dont have to waste time anymore doing those quests and can still cast all of your totems.

please let this be the last thread about this subject lol

Shaman Totem spells no longer require you to have the physical totem, or any other reagent.

The quests to get those totems have been removed from the game.

I thought it might be something like that. I haven't played in over a year, so I figured it would be good to ask. Thanks again!