Zandalar Tribe post-Cata: still possible?

Achievements
Hey all, I can't for the life of me figure out how to properly search these forums, and the old ones don't seem to return anything I've looked for...

Namely, will the Zandalar Honor Tokens still give 50 reputation with the Zandalar Tribe when used? If so, does it mean that "Hero of the Zandalar Tribe" can be gotten despite there being no instance in which to grind rep, nor any Zandalar mobs on the isle anymore to turn in any quests?

To clarify, the Honor Token can be used anywhere in the world and gives +50 rep.

As a second question... IF you -can- use the honor tokens, will the altar at which you can shatter bijous still be reachable?
Zandalar tribe faction is gone in cataclysm. Turn in your rep now if you want the Feat of Strength for it.
Hey all, I can't for the life of me figure out how to properly search these forums, and the old ones don't seem to return anything I've looked for...

Namely, will the Zandalar Honor Tokens still give 50 reputation with the Zandalar Tribe when used? If so, does it mean that "Hero of the Zandalar Tribe" can be gotten despite there being no instance in which to grind rep, nor any Zandalar mobs on the isle anymore to turn in any quests?

To clarify, the Honor Token can be used anywhere in the world and gives +50 rep.

As a second question... IF you -can- use the honor tokens, will the altar at which you can shatter bijous still be reachable?

I think I remember reading recently that the rep will be there just no ways to obtain it. I am not sure if they are making the tokens trash or they just mean they won't drop anymore.

I would love a official response on this being I have bags load of coins and bijous.
You can farm enough Bijous and coins from trash in ZG via resetting (no boss kills) to be at Exalted in one day. There's no reason to try potentially useless workarounds.
Unless you plan on making a Goblin or Worgen and getting exalted with Zandalar by using prefarmed coins/bijous.
Unless you plan on making a Goblin or Worgen and getting exalted with Zandalar by using prefarmed coins/bijous.

Probably impossible because the Rep will be removed, therefore trying to gain it with them any way will be pointless.

If you really want a Goblin/Worgen with Exalted Zandalar rep, I suggest you plan on a race change. :/
Probably impossible because the Rep will be removed, therefore trying to gain it with them any way will be pointless.

If you really want a Goblin/Worgen with Exalted Zandalar rep, I suggest you plan on a race change. :/
From what a friend on beta said, you can still turn in bijous for rep at the altar on the beta, so if that makes live, it's not entirely impossible.