exp potion

Customer Support
I have heard wow is gonna sell exp potion long ago, but I can not find anywhere to buy this. In other region server, they have already started selling this. So I just wonder where I can buy it.
It was only for asian (Korean) servers
Oh, really? I thought it gonna be the same here.
Oh, really? I thought it gonna be the same here.

Perhaps in the future. At this time, it's only been released overseas.
As the others noted, those are currently only for a specific region. More was said back in July when it was being tested on the PTR.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9377319765?page=88#1745

At this time those items will not be made available in this region. Only cosmetic items/options will be available (i.e. Pets/mounts/transmog helms).

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

How's my driving? Click me.
I dont understand why something like this has to be region specific.
10/16/2013 06:49 PMPosted by Sícarius

Largely because different regions work in vastly different ways.

In Korea, for example, WoW time is purchased by the hour - not by the month. So it's far more acceptable (and even expected) that people would want to pay a little more to get more value for that limited time that they have. There's no stigma against that kind of purchase being offered by a video game company, either.

In the NA and EU regions, where game time is basically unlimited (per month-long block), it's not nearly as acceptable. It would get (and rightly so) slapped with the derogatory label of "pay to win".

Different region, different culture.
"I don't think that's how 'Moon Tiara Magic' works." -- Sarah Jones
"Maybe they been doin' it wrong." -- The Commander

It is because of the way the game is played in Korea, on-line games are very controlled and mostly have to be played in cyber cafes, they pay by the hour and not monthly... The EXP potion is a way for the players in the Korean region to help make the most out of the hourly time they play...

The gaming culture in Korea is VERY different from here. Most people don't own their own computers, and instead play in internet cafes. The amount of time you can spend online in an MMO is regulated by the government. And, WOW isn't paid for by the month there like it is here, you have to buy game time by the hour.