oQueue is "In moderation" on Curse.

General Discussion
1 2 3 22 Next
Why? I want to download the addon but seems like it's "on moderation"
I have it and use it.

beware...there is a lot of traffic (requests) generated in general chat.
You can download it directly from the official site.
http://solidice.com/oqueue/

oQueue is also on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/oqueue/
beware...there is a lot of traffic (requests) generated in general chat.

That are easily turned off...
10/16/2013 09:36 AMPosted by Blordoh
Why? I want to download the addon but seems like it's "on moderation"

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1021053914

5) Add-ons may not solicit donations.
Add-ons may not include requests for donations. We recognize the immense amount of effort and resources that go into developing an add-on; however, such requests should be limited to the add-on website or distribution site and should not appear in the game.
He doesnt, he asks for beer,

Its code for donations and is fine.

It is?

Add-ons may not include requests for donations.
I just used oqueue today. You can still use it. Blizzard will not remove it, ban it or face thousands of people quitting.

Lol.

That's been said about all the other addons they've broken.
10/18/2013 06:32 PMPosted by Mordbereth
I just used oqueue today. You can still use it. Blizzard will not remove it, ban it or face thousands of people quitting.

They broke it on purpose in december last year with 5.1....

I agree though it wouldn't be a good idea to stop it from working now without replacing it with something, I don't like the addon but a lot of people rely on it for their pve groups.
He should just cave and drop his joke request for beer.
Lol.

That's been said about all the other addons they've broken.

Why would they break oQueue?

GearScore and that drawing addon had negative impacts on the game that warranted their breaking. What does oQueue hurt?

I agree though it wouldn't be a good idea to stop it from working now without replacing it with something, I don't like the addon but a lot of people rely on it for their pve groups.

Didn't they just break the PvP aspect?
10/18/2013 06:44 PMPosted by Kemorionna

People said that about the Gear Score addon too.
Except oQueue actually lets players see content they probably wouldn't otherwise get to
Get it on Solid Ice, I haven't downloaded / Updated OQ from Curse in months
He should just cave and drop his joke request for beer.

I tend to agree. When it comes to the legal stance they have on addons - addon authors (and just take this from me, even mvps) just don't win against it. One has to pick their fights, and this isn't a fight I think he'll win. That's just my opinion though and the future is hard to predict.
Unless Blizzard says otherwise, OQueue is fine.
One has to pick their fights, and this isn't a fight I think he'll win. That's just my opinion though and the future is hard to predict.

Yes. Stand fast to principles but don't cling to personal whims.

They broke the part of it that allowed people to queue beyond the number of players they wanted to allow to queue at a time in pvp. (People used OQ to queue a full 40 man with no effort to jump into AV and dominate the randoms on the other team.)

They left the general idea of the addon (making cross realm groups in game with ease) alone.

People said that about the Gear Score addon too.

You mean the gearscore addon that they made useless when they added their own version of it into the game?