Open Libram XCVII: Cyber Hero

Paladin
Prev 1 9 10 11 26 Next
Oh I forgot, I finally made my Sky Golem.

That thing is awesome.

Do a barrel roll!
10/28/2013 06:22 PMPosted by Bobbydigital
the fire tickles

Good to know; reflex always kicks in and I run out of it. Our logs aren't up yet, but I'll start looking at those benchmarks you mentioned and see how we're doing. Think we're doing about that, but survival on transition phases has been our main problem. In P3 (fire phase), I'm starting to think we ay be out of healer CDs.
10/28/2013 06:32 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
the fire tickles

Good to know; reflex always kicks in and I run out of it. Our logs aren't up yet, but I'll start looking at those benchmarks you mentioned and see how we're doing. Think we're doing about that, but survival on transition phases has been our main problem. In P3 (fire phase), I'm starting to think we ay be out of healer CDs.

For the poison door we have everyone run to the ice door as soon as the transition happens. Everyone gets healed ranged can run and do some damage to thok if he is in range.

For the fire it's important to actually push that phase and not start losing people because people are running around avoiding fire.

During the fire fixate the ranged are actually fairly safe compared to the poison fixate because the fire spawns under their feet but if they keep moving it's all good.

The poison fixate is much more dangerous because you can get poisoned and are depending on a healer to save you.
Third of the three tank shields dropped tonight. Still haven't seen our MT. It's been a month, or more.

Also upvote longwriter's holy aoe/seal thread. :P
For us it just seemed like a Healer check.

Meh, our healers are always on the ball. I think it's one of those fights that really hurts to be melee heavy on. And we're usually rolling 10+ melee.
10/28/2013 10:23 PMPosted by Lobster

How much more you intending on doing? Just gonna paint them and apply fasteners, or you gonna try and weather them, too?

Currently finishing fixtures. Don't think I'll weather it, just gotta do a nice paint job. 80% of this set is the same warm gold color lol so it shouldn't be too difficult.

Next week I gotta sew up the hood, cloth accents on shoulders/gloves/boots, and tabard (because I didn't want to make a chestplate) and then it's Blizzcon time. Guarantee I'll still be sewing the night before lol but if it's one thing I'm decent at, it's last minute work. Hooray badass sewing machine.

You need to log in so i can give you contact info
Weird, was just on
Heya Paladurns

@Lobs - that's some really slick work on that armor, I can't wait to see it finished! :D Also, yay future alliance toon!

@Maebe - you should totally be blue, we alliance types need more paladin friends from the libram to play with! Everyone xferred horde a while back and until recently I had no pvp friends that were on the same time I was, which has been sad. :x

In other news, I came home from lesson planning to find my apartment to be full of ants! They were nibbling on my bag of mixed nuts and trying to drink from last night's juicebox that I'd bagged up for recycling! They are making me pretty mad! Normally bugs don't really bother me but I went ant-smashing for a bit. Guess I'll have to not eat or drink things in my room any more. -.-

Also, my monk has all 5 lfr tier armors. My paladin cannot get any. THERE IS NO JUSTICE BAWWW
Paladins have justice by the fistful

Savagery!!
10/29/2013 07:26 AMPosted by Maebyfunke

Savagery!!

I think that belongs to druids
wtb servers up =\ 8shards left for my Smourne aka awesome tabard to go with xmog
Only thing that goes well with your transmog is a nice baked potato and a side of rice.
CARBS FOR EVERYONE!!
Morning Pally Crew

I made me some pirate swords last night, arr
Mokvar the Treasurer's Bribe ability should now be properly removed when the target has less than 50% health.

Noooooooooo!
yay ty Maeb for letting me use his server once again to do celestial boss, ended up getting tier gloves allowing me to use off tier shoulders

Now my reforging looks bonkers ;o
10/29/2013 11:38 AMPosted by Soledo
Mokvar the Treasurer's Bribe ability should now be properly removed when the target has less than 50% health.

Noooooooooo!

lol
10/29/2013 11:38 AMPosted by Soledo

Noooooooooo!

No Fun Allowed!

I finally got my Cloak, now when it procs my Gal heroically scratches the bad guys, now when I face the Dark Shamans it will be a Cat Fight.