Open Libram XCVII: Cyber Hero

Paladin
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
Raiding. :p

Do it in costume Grog lol

Though If we do get it done, (which should be by this weekend) at least I'm going into work in my Blizzcon costume as a test run, haha
10/24/2013 09:21 AMPosted by Chaz
Do it in costume Grog lol

Technically may be, though the Mark I shirt probably would have worked better with my beard and the cave (read: my basement):

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/f2ec/
Ah nice the light up one, I've seen that before

So anyone familiar with Warhammer 40k in here? Friends play and I've always been interested so finally gonna bite bullet after Blizzcon and build an army

But cant decide which one. Finalists are Necros, Grey Knights or Sisters of Battle .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLWsK1ZFunA

DO WANT.
Eh, I've never really been big on Cap, but I do like that they seem to be trying to do more with the film universe's S.H.I.E.L.D. so I'm definitely looking forward to it now.
Eh, I've never really been big on Cap, but I do like that they seem to be trying to do more with the film universe's S.H.I.E.L.D. so I'm definitely looking forward to it now.

I've never been a huge fan either. But the film looks like alot of fun. Plus it looks like Cap really shines standing next to S.H.I.E.L.D.

Still trying to finish Druid/Rogue dominance. Stupid five wins with lame decks bullcrap. >_<

It definitely seems like it's easier to poison your own deck with a druid or rogue. I don't want to think about how many games I cost myself last night due to Natrualize's card draw.
10/24/2013 08:43 AMPosted by Chaz
Halloween's next week, anyone got any plans?

Ignoring it completely.
So it seems KlK did indeed blow all of its budget on the first episode or three.

Doesn't matter: latest was still, dare I say, rad.
Doesn't matter: latest was still, dare I say, rad.

It may be complete and utter nonsense, but it's the best kind of complete and utter nonsense.

It feels alot like PSG aimed squarely at shounen.
H shaman and Naz down, jeez what did my raid eat for breakfast O.o Still no weapon D:
Grats!
oh god, DP and 4p on n spoils...I just oh god the procs

IF only I didnt forget to pick up lights hammer =\

Grats!

ty <3
Spoils is 2hard.

Mantid side with two melee is kinda suffering, too.
Spoils is 2hard.
DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM
Spoils is 2hard.

Mantid side with two melee is kinda suffering, too.

You and your other Ret both going on the same side? Why aren't you split between the sides to spread the utility?
You and your other Ret both going on the same side? Why aren't you split between the sides to spread the utility?

We are. Then there's also our Rogue to figure in.

DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM DIVINE STORM

No4set

NoDP

Notankthatopenslotsofboxes
10/24/2013 09:55 PMPosted by Elidra

Ouch. Three melee would really hurt there.
Kinda funny, though. My side was getting yelled at for dying/failing to meet the enrage when we had two melee and only two DPS (since I can't really count our Holy Priest's Shadow offspec as "damage"). So, we suggested to trade the Priest for one of their DPS, so that all the high DPS wasn't on one side.

Next attempt, we clear our side with 30s to spare and no problems, and they're flailing around all over and fail to meet the time limit. Raid leader didn't have much to say after that.

Feels good to be right, but I'd rather feel good after killing the boss.
10/24/2013 09:55 PMPosted by Elidra

No4set

NoDP

Notankthatopenslotsofboxes

nokillingthatboss
I really like how the animation in Kill la Kill oscillates violently from intentionally bad to really good.

In other news, I have like six lessons to plan before Tuesday, which will probably eat up most of my free time! hyurrrrgh teaching is harrrrd