Why another dress?

Paladin
Why, why, why!? Why do paladin tier chests always have to be dresses? It's plate for a reason, I don't want my male warrior of the holy light wearing a flowing dress.

Say no to future dresses.
It's a signature Paladin look, I do hate them because of Belf though.. I really need to race change.
Let's count out the skirted tiers: T2, T8, T10, T12, T16.

...Yeah, overwhelming majority of tiers have the skirting. Also, you're transmogging, anyway, so why even bother crying about it?
Transmog is a thing so shut it.

They're robes, they're iconic to the Paladin look, if you actually look into history mail and plate skirts were often used as apart of armor.

The fact that people still see it as an affront to their masculinity or something is just backwards borderline sexism.

Some of our most popular and iconic sets are robes, it's not going away nor should it, you don't like it than don't wear them.
10/27/2013 10:38 AMPosted by Xtrm
Why, why, why!? Why do paladin tier chests always have to be dresses?

It's probably because you're so terrified of any perceived threat to your masculinity that robes and tabards, entirely normal features of actual plate armor worn by actual men into actual battle, look to you like a "dress".
Stupid male space goat, if you don't like it mog it.
transmogging cataclysmic pants

ishygddt

10/27/2013 11:16 AMPosted by Ravicana
threat to your masculinity
Either make a warrior or xmog.
Why, why, why!? Why do paladin tier chests always have to be dresses? It's plate for a reason, I don't want my male warrior of the holy light wearing a flowing dress.

Funny, looking at the texture on the Tier 16 set, I see plate and scales and other metallic construct protecting the wearer.
Why doesn't my dress cover my feet.

someone hemmed this thing too short.
Good thing it doesn't, i need to show the world my feet.
who are you oliver twist? put some shoes on you rapscallion.
Leave the paladin dresses alone.

...and feet.
My female paladin wears pants! 60 years ago, that would be unheard of.
Robes are cool, but I like it when the sets have options for pants and skirts / dresses. T8 had that with offspec gear, and S11 had two different set choices.
jesus christ, the comments here are about as good as the good ol' inquisition threads!

in all seriousness though, the "skirts" far off and in between. out of 3 raiding tiers this xpac, only 1 featured a skirt. Sounds like a good deal for you if you ask me.
The only real bad part is the boots. Blizzard went full on super-lazy and gave us shoes. SHOES. They look horrible with anything except a full robe. Even Judgement had proper boots, even if you didn't see them with the full set.
10/27/2013 10:04 PMPosted by Airc
Blizzard went full on super-lazy and gave us shoes. SHOES. They look horrible with anything except a full robe.

Don't wear them?
10/27/2013 10:07 PMPosted by Maebyfunke
Blizzard went full on super-lazy and gave us shoes. SHOES. They look horrible with anything except a full robe.

Don't wear them?

you stub your toe for 1 million dmg.