Would i make since to change art of war?

Paladin
Post Limit:
Was thinking with the 2pc tier 16 ret was thinking since EXo is weaker than CS would make since to change the 20% art of war from EXo to CS? Would this help? hurt? make it Op? it make no difference?, just thinking since we spam it so much it make a litte boost to our dps and make the flow to our dps a little bit smoother? and maybe be able to start move haste gems to mastery gems faster since it might make holy power rise faster?, but maybe wrong.
Just a thought!!!
Having a reset for one of our fastest generators would not be a good thing in any form. Procs of that nature would likely be more of a hindrance than a help.
Can you expand why? Seems to me that now im spamming CS 2to1 against EXo and im just waiting on it to proc if i could work a third CS in there with judgment then use Exo as the occasional filler seems it would work to me why would think it would be a hindrance?
The cooldown of CS is so short that having it randomly reset would really not increase how often you use it. It'll reset mid-gcd and at the end of the gcd, it would have been off cooldown normally.

Cooldown reset procs are really only useful on things that have decently long cooldowns.
Can you expand why? Seems to me that now im spamming CS 2to1 against EXo and im just waiting on it to proc if i could work a third CS in there with judgment then use Exo as the occasional filler seems it would work to me why would think it would be a hindrance?
Crusader strike is built around using it "inbetween" other skills as it already has a short cooldown and if you have alot of haste it's pretty much being used every other ability or so.
that makes since thanks just thought faster faster faster more hp more procs more dps and tired of waiting for EXO to keep proc while i use my other abilities guess im wanting the old 969 flow back to much lol maybe raise the exo proc to 30% maybe not its not that bad now just dont like looking at it now sometimes taking so long on its CD sometimes if forget about it or just by pass it all together since the others are going so fast, but thanks for the insight.

Mostly because spamming one button ad nauseum is boring as hell and completely unengaging. You're using CS more frequently than Exo specifically because of it's lower CD and the fact that Exo is bottom priority generator, and Exo is lowest priority generator because it is the weakest of our generators. And Exo falling was probably an unintended side effect of the change to Sword of Lilght's two-handed scaling.

Really, nothing needs to be done to AoW; Exo's base scaling needs to be changed, or just our SP scaling in general.
yea thanks Grog its cool makes since and i hope they do change the base scaling just love for to feel more useful and i feel like im pressing one button now as it is so yea its boring just trying to figure out a way to make it work better.
Thanks
T