Nesingwary and Vek'nilash having major issues

Customer Support
1 2 3 14 Next
Several of my guildies have had all of their characters disappear. (For example, Patch#1403 is missing all toons from Nesingwary and Vek'nilash. Other servers are fine.)
No one can interact with the guild bank.
Folks who can see all their characters often can't login to many of them.

I posted in Trade about this and immediately had 10 people let me know that they are having the same problems.
Possibly after effects of your connection with Vek'nilash
This is new--within the last hour or so. Things are getting more unstable.

Guild bank log is now showing transactions from 2 years ago. (very active guild bank, so this is weird.)
I lost 1 character and our guild- our guildmaster disappeared as well as one of her alts- no note from Blizzard
Indeed, I lost about 5 characters, just the ones I like to play.
I lost 8 characters, and this one seems to be missing all my heirlooms. No word from Blizzard.
no note from Blizzard

No word from Blizzard.

Don't assume, this was posted in tech support..

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10388639038#2

25 minutes ago. This seems new, give the techs time to disseminate.
Several of my guildies have had all of their characters disappear.
No one can interact with the guild bank.
Folks who can see all their characters often can't login to many of them.

Looking into it, I'll provide an update as soon as I have one.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

How's my driving? Click me.
A guildie and I are having those exact issues. She has numerous toons gone and I can't log on to the majority of my characters on Nesingwary. Is Blizzard bothering to READ what we're posting or ? cus nothing is getting fixed. DANG!
A guildie and I are having those exact issues. She has numerous toons gone and I can't log on to the majority of my characters on Nesingwary. Is Blizzard bothering to READ what we're posting or ? cus nothing is getting fixed. DANG!

I guess you didn't see the Blue right above yours then?
My Nes toons are all showing naked on Nes login. And I cant log into them. Several of my guildies reporting the same issue

AND my nes toons dont even show up here. I normally have my hunter not my mage from a realm I never play anymore XD
10/29/2013 05:23 PMPosted by Ghostwolfer
Is Blizzard bothering to READ what we're posting or ? cus nothing is getting fixed.

Just because something continues to be broken doesn't mean no one is actively working on repairing the problem... ease up for a bit until they have a chance to investigate...
My main character which was recently realm/faction moved from Anvilmar to Nesingwary about 2-3 months ago is also gone... When I first logged in, it went to the character creation screen. When I went back to the Realm List I swear it showed I had 1 character on Nesingwary still, but it was never there. A couple times later it didn't even show the number next to the realm... Been playing since Vanilla with Authenticators from the first sale wave - never had any problem until today...
My Nesingwary toons also went naked on the login screen and don't show up here. I was actually online cycling through alts farming for the Horseman mount. Went to login to the death knight, get's about 1 inch from finished and boots me. Same on Shaman. Had been online with the rest of my 90's already, didn't try the 60's.

When the toons went naked, I logged into my main toon Guillotaur, and he was clothed. Seems like our connection may be glitching.
This is complete crap. Toons that have hrs and hrs on them not hrs but years. gear professions coin achievements etc just vanish. we never deleted our toons please fix.
Alright folks, it looks like our techs are aware of the issue and are actively working to resolve it for those who have been affected.

Please submit a ticket in-game or through the Support Site. From the available topics select:

• I have an in-game issue.
  • My character is stuck.
  • Make sure to use this code in the ticket: NESSCHAR and information on the characters that are missing.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~

How's my driving? Click me.
    Any others missing toons have anything in common with my situation:
    - Realm and/or Faction transferred recently
    - Horde character
    - Level 90 Raid Geared with 4 set bonus
    - Long time character since creation of Vanilla
    - I only had the one toon on this realm, so can't confirm if more than 1 are getting removed
    Also seeing the toons that we tried to log into on Nesingwary (3 of my 90s, Horde side) are now showing up in the guild roster as online, even though I got DCd when I tried to log in.

My main - which I am currently logged into - disappeared from the Armory along with all of my Nesingwary alts.
    I believe I figured it out...

The merge just happened between Nesingwary and Vek'nilash... Well it SEEMS that every character that had a UNIQUE name (IE: One that didn't have a doppelganger on it's shared realm) is available. And the characters that had the SAME NAME as someone on the merged server is now "HIDDEN" or "DELETED"...

It's like when the patch happened today... the servers saw the same name twice on the same "server" and removed them.. or something weird...

Blues... Am I close?
    I created a ticket; most of my characters on Nesingwary are missing also.

I didn't use the NESSCHAR code though as I hadn't seen it; will it help if I add it in a reply to my ticket?

My missing toons are four lv90s, one lv68ish mage with BoAs, and my lv20ish bank alt...and one other I can't recall at the moment. That's on my main account; my 2nd account only has a few toons left on it also, but I don't remember their names, and they weren't very high leveled.

At first I thought only my recently-played characters had been deleted; but I haven't played that mage in ages. Very random that my lv80 warrior, lv50ish monk & pally and lv30 priest survived.