Nesingwary and Vek'nilash having major issues

Customer Support
Prev 1 3 4 5 14 Next
any ideas?

Same advice applies. Click on the Support link in the top right of the forums and open a ticket.
Interesting since he asked us to include character names and I can't do that but I'll do what I can I suppose and not fully follow his directions. Hopefully that doesn't mess anything up
I know my toon names. Yay Altoholic XD has all them in a list. I just gotta remember how to edit a ticket now to add them lol

I just replied to mine with the extra info. Hooray for Altoholic!
Imma just go ahead and post my characters names that aren't showing up since this thread is getting alot of Blue attention. Petejones, Petebones, Repete, Swiggity, Excowibull, Monbat, Furork, Pandamick, Ardevon and Orcanine. I already made a ticket aswell. Also it wouldn't help for people to check and see if the characters are in your WTF folder, all of my current and past characters are still listed there.

You have to submit a ticket as Vrak has stated. He cannot restore the characters. He also cannot pass that info along to the techs that are working on it. Submit a ticket, use the code stated, and put the list of all characters missing when you try to log on.
Interesting since he asked us to include character names and I can't do that but I'll do what I can I suppose and not fully follow his directions. Hopefully that doesn't mess anything up

Surely you recall the name(s) of your main(s). If not, then yes, still open a ticket and let them know that you don't remember any of your character's names.

arvins platypus snitch

Missing any?

As noted, there is also your saved variable folder in your wow install.

Right click on your desktop shortcut, chose open file location, then WTF, your wow license name, server name, and each character name should be listed there if you logged in from that computer.
Thank you for the help Kozzae, very polite of you :)
Thank you for the help Kozzae, very polite of you :)

It's probably only a start I admit, not many of your Nessingwary characters have armory profiles, meaning it's a side effect of this problem, or simply not logged in. Best of luck.
Thank you, I remember most of them there were a few I didn't recall. Arv is my main and my entire bank guild seems to be missing with him, I know that they will fix this and all will be well but it does incite a small amount of panic when you find them gone. I appreciate your polite attitude towards those that were concerned about their toons and the help that you offered. Thank you again, and have a good evening :)
Ya, all mine on nesingwary are gone also
all my wow stuff for years since beginning is on Nessinwary, have 2 accounts 22 toons all heirloomed lvl 90's + .are all gone. come on bliz. years of play and money to you....
Alright folks, it looks like our techs are aware of the issue and are actively working to resolve it for those who have been affected.

Please submit a ticket in-game or through the Support Site. From the available topics select:

• I have an in-game issue.
  • My character is stuck.
  • Make sure to use this code in the ticket: NESSCHAR and information on the characters that are missing.
    I have 5 chars on the server, I know only the name of my main char. In the WoW folder is only the name of my main char. where can I find the missing 4 char names?

I submitted a ticket over two hours ago. No response so far.
    Aye, I'm having thebank problems too. Does anyone else have their characters missing from the Armory?

Deleting characters seems to be glitchy too. Yesterday or so, I had made 2 priests, 1 on nesing and one on vek. They both have the same names. I went to delete the one on nesing, and it said deletion failed. After logging on a character, then back out. It's gone now. Not sure what's going on with that

And aye, my characters stripped down to their skivvies on the char select as well
    Hopefully we will hear soon of someone getting their toons back!!!!
    Same here toons are gone from Nesingwary :(
    Still no reply for me either, was hoping to get my LFRs done today, oh well.
    I completed a ticket as well. I guess this is one way to get wow intervention by just deleting all of the characters I spent many hours to build and gear up. I'm sure my wife will be happy about this... lol

My list of missing characters

Bdead
    Bkool
    Bkyle
    Snozberries
    Killinu
    Tank
    Kungsnoop
    Further updates will be posted in the Sticky above now:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/10387709035
    Im out all 10 of my toons on Nesingwary, hope they can get this fixed soon.