Siegecrafter Blackfuse adds 10 man normal

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
the adds on blackfuse im pretty sure were given a 1 million hp buff i dont see this anywhere on patch notes.

im ok with this if it was intended as it was extremely easy before. but letting us know ahead of time would be nice?

previously they had 3.5 i think and they had over 4.5 i think it was close to 5 mill
talking about the adds on conveyer belt btw
Difficulty mode is relevant here.
i know some people noticed this as well on mmo-champ

what's annoying is you come into a fight u have on farm wanting to push it quick so u can work a lil more on garosh. we raid 2 hours a night 3 times sooo it was annoying when our strat was 2 fury warriors soloing the belt. and we delay going up a bit to speed it up. took 2 wipes till we even looked at healthbars on the adds

woulda have saved us 30 mins to know this ahead of time.
i updated first post
We just noticed the same thing...ruined our whole rotation on the fight
Anyone know if this is heroic aswell?
someone on mmo posted about a possible 10m heroic jugg having inc health pools but i havent seen anything about siegcrafter adds on heroic.
Same here. Had to send 2 people to deal with them :\

I really do hope it will be hotfixed by tomorrow...
Blackfuse sellsword adds before the boss as well... I dont remember this happening ever before but now they are jumping around randomly alot using envenomed shadowstep hitting for 250k back to back against people
Blackfuse sellsword adds before the boss as well... I dont remember this happening ever before but now they are jumping around randomly alot using envenomed shadowstep hitting for 250k back to back against people

I can relate to that too. I died three times to that. They just popped out of nowhere and one shot me.

if it will be hotfixed by tomorrow

then i am president USA

if it will be hotfixed by tomorrow

then i am president USA

(•_•)

If not you could just say you were....
( •_•)>⌐■-■
Demoted...
(⌐■_■)
aww yaaaaaaaa
Are they going to fix the bug that causes the hunter to get killed every time he comes back from the assembly line?
We noticed the same, and I felt outgoing damage was higher as well.
Just did the math on this, on 10 man normal, conveyor belt adds went from 3,260,000 to 4,890,000 hp, exactly 150% increase. It is possible that the damage was increased as well, but I do not have proof of that.
someone on mmo posted about a possible 10m heroic jugg having inc health pools but i havent seen anything about siegcrafter adds on heroic.

Juggernaut appears to have 639M health atm on 10H in the instance as of right now.

Last week he had 591M.
In one of our garrosh attempts tonight he started hitting us so hard we thought all of our gear was broken.

Seems buggy.
10H blackfuse belt nerfed by ~2.5M

Looks like they basically made it 10H = 2x10N instead of 3x
10/29/2013 10:48 PMPosted by Skramp
3,260,000 to 4,890,000 hp, exactly 150% increase.

This would suggest either a buff to the encounter or that heroic mode has bugged over to normal.