Rare Coordinator addon?

UI and Macro
Was wondering how to unlock the window?i want to move iton the other side of my screen.plz help if ya can?TY in advance,Ron
There should be a little gear in the upper left hand corner? I think you either click or right click on that and there'll be an unlock option. I'm not in game right now so not 100% positive but it's something of that nature.
Npc scan is garbage, once a rare spawns it won't sound for that rare again until Cashe is cleared.
I recently downloaded the RareCoordinator onto my computer but was wonder how i can get it to show up on WoW to use in game?
06/19/2014 05:49 PMPosted by ßigmac
I recently downloaded the RareCoordinator onto my computer but was wonder how i can get it to show up on WoW to use in game?

Only visible on the Timeless Isle
I am in timeless isle but i dont see anything
06/19/2014 05:49 PMPosted by ßigmac

Is the AddOns button showing in the lower-left corner of your Character Selection screen?

If you click on that button, does RareCoordinator show in the list?

If either of those questions are answered by "No," you haven't properly installed the AddOn. See the FAQ for installation instructions.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1536706542