Blizzcon Developer Questions Wikia

Story Forum
Can we have story events not turn out disasterous like the Fall of Theramore scenario?
The UVG says that tauren had paladins in ancient times, and we know they had druids. Are those the same, or were they different orders? Was this before or after the draenei picked up the Light?

What was the point in retconning Crowley from the only worgen hero into the greatest traitor Gilneas has ever known? Why was Halford Wyrmbane okay with that decision? Why were Genn or Varian? Why bother retconning it into a Forsaken victory when they lost the battle for it twice between Gilneas and Silverpine?
Hmm another possible question...

Wrathion, how accurate would his plans have worked out if the Horde and Alliance hadn't come to an agreement in the aftermath of Siege? Would his plan have backfired or gone the way he envisioned?
Hmm another possible question...

Wrathion, how accurate would his plans have worked out if the Horde and Alliance hadn't come to an agreement in the aftermath of Siege? Would his plan have backfired or gone the way he envisioned?

Wrathion's plan was that after crushing Garrosh in Orgrimmar the Alliance, being in the superior position, would continue marching on the Horde, annexing Orgrimmar, and march on to Bilgewater, Thunderbluff and the Echo isles. Assuming since he says the Horde would surrender at the Siege of Thunderbluff, the Alliance would take Bilgewater and the Echo Isles with relative ease.

The races of the Horde would then be incorporated into the Alliance. However, I think the Alliance wouldn't let the Forsaken surrender, or at least, not Sylvanas. The Blood Elves would most likely have bowed to the Alliance as soon as the fighting in Azshara and the Echo Isles started.
-What happens when an Ethereal die? Are they simply dead or can they simply escape and reform themselves, considering their body is made of energy?

-Is it a possibility that the Horde would some day have a race inspired by the Old Gods? The Alliance seems to be leaning towards the Titans heavily, with all their titanic races and the general feeling of order they bring with them, and since the Horde is usually more chaotic and unrelated to the Titans, is developping them as being more related to the Old Gods and forces of chaos such as them a possibility you considered?
That's what Wrathion had planned yes Lorelai, problem is... Wrathion isn't all knowing. Which begs the question of if his assessment would be correct, or if it would've created a disaster on the scale that neither side would recover in time.
That's what Wrathion had planned yes Lorelai, problem is... Wrathion isn't all knowing. Which begs the question of if his assessment would be correct, or if it would've created a disaster on the scale that neither side would recover in time.

Honestly, given the state of the Horde and how they needed the Alliance, if it had been Jaina leading the Alliance, I think everything Wrathion had hypothesised would have come true.

Except, I think Jaina would offer a plea bargain to the Tauren and Blood Elves before attacking them. Given how in 5.2 she said she had no issues with Lor'themar or his people, she just wanted Aethas to answer for his crimes.
What are the different forms of draconic affection? One imparticular has been used often in novels, a kiss on the palm of the hand. Kalcegos did it to Jaina and Krasus did it to Alexstraza. Is it just as simple as "he is showing his love" or is it more "I honor my consort with this touch"?

For a former Aspect to go down on his knees and kiss a human on the palm may not seem like much to you, but to me I think it means more then love or a little fling. I think it means more along the lines of undying devotion. Krasus died for the love of his Queen and his race, he was also prime (and only remaining) Consort to the Aspect of Life. Does Kalec now see Jaina in the same/similar light?
Do people actually still use wowwiki on purpose?
When will gnome priests be elaborated on? We had the sunwalkers debut in MoP for the Karasang Wilds. We still have little idea why gnomes became priests all of a sudden.
When will gnome priests be elaborated on? We had the sunwalkers debut in MoP for the Karasang Wilds. We still have little idea why gnomes became priests all of a sudden.

Because their friends with two Kingdoms that worship the Light? It's bound to peak the curiosity of some Gnomes.
What did Cdev decide was the canon bust size of Night Elf females.

Something tells me, if they were asked that, they would laugh.
Most of these questions have been copied to WoWWiki. If you want to increase the likelihood your question will get asked, you should go to WoWWiki and identify your question here: http://www.wowwiki.com/BlizzCon_2013/questions#Questions_posted_on_the_Battle.net_forums
11/07/2013 07:30 AMPosted by Cladriah

Something tells me, if they were asked that, they would laugh.

There was a twitter conversation about something along those lines between some of the lore folks.