[Heroes of the Storm]

Games, Gaming and Hardware
"Games last twenty minutes."

... then Blizzard came and took over the moba genre.

You just one upped everyone from DotA 2 to LoL my good people. You nailed it with Hearthstone and you gonna nail it with HoS. That little fact right there seems so meaningless yet it might be the winning card.

Can't wait for Heroes of the Storm.
Suck it LoL! You dont have the Lich King and Tyreal as playable characters! Haha. I can't wait!
Looks awesome, I wanna play!
Lich King alone sold it for me. xP
Lich King Arthas and Illidan are going to be my mains, for sure.

Blood Elf Illidan though, looks... Wrong. On so many levels, just wrong.
Slightly off topic, but does anybody know what the music from the trailer was? I'm hoping its a real song, it kicked !@#.
I think Blizzard is actually doing Riot a favor by not implementing the standard DOTA game mode that League of Legends is built around. A heck of a lot of people love that game mode, and since Heroes of the Storm doesn't have it, the game won't be killing off LoL's playerbase.
I think Blizzard is actually doing Riot a favor by not implementing the standard DOTA game mode that League of Legends is built around. A heck of a lot of people love that game mode, and since Heroes of the Storm doesn't have it, the game won't be killing off LoL's playerbase.

Blizzard did insist that it was not a MOBA but a Hero Brawler.
11/13/2013 01:48 AMPosted by Irøh

Blizzard did insist that it was not a MOBA but a Hero Brawler.

I really hate that "MOBA" is the acronym of the dota-style genre. >_>