Reforge Mount, in new Expansion...

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 29 Next
We've talked about different options. Maybe transmog? Maybe item upgrades? We don't know yet. Your thoughts/feedback would be helpful.

Auctioneer! Though unlikely.
What do you think they will do with the Reforge mount, 120k mount that was for the Reforger on it now what did that 120k go to?

That 108k (after rep reduction) went to a mount that had a reforge vendor on it when we had access to reforge. Nothing more. Things change. Life goes on.
A flying shark with lasers on it's freaking head!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bh7bYNAHXxw
Someone who teleports you and anyone in your group to any city.

"I just said that too. Great mind think alike."
Hopswift or another mailbox NPC.
11/13/2013 01:05 PMPosted by Felwaffles
A banker/void storage guy would be great!
Transmog! I need to be able to change my outfit inbetween raid bosses!
Auctioneer would be cool.
11/13/2013 01:04 PMPosted by Bashiok
We've talked about different options. Maybe transmog? Maybe item upgrades? We don't know yet. Your thoughts/feedback would be helpful.

Oh rats I was hoping item upgrades were going away too, I vote there be a wormhole generator on the mount to replace the reforger.
A grummle that sets up a tent, complete with a campfire and other accessories, that allow you to log out anywhere and get rested bonus.

It's a Grand Expedition Yak- you can't tell me there isn't a tent somewhere on that thing.

Either that or a basic profession trainer like they have in Goldshire, only it allows you to learn up to 225 skill in all primary and secondary professions.

Uncle Jack-of-All-Trades!
An Auction House would be amazing. Always people saying "OH I FORGOT TO GEM : D" In my raids.

I just posted this earlier this morning. :D
I posted on another thread asking this question the other day, but this seems the more 'official' one. ^_^

While an Auctioneer sounds cool, it'll probably never happen because it's too powerful.

A Banker would certainly be useful though, since not all of my alts are Goblins (Racial allows 1m of bank access on a 30m CD) nor do they all have Argent Pony Bridles for their Argent Gruntlings (Allows 3m of banker/mailbox/vendor access on a 4h CD). Some NPC similar to one or both of those abilities would be amazing!

It would even fit with the Grummle lore too, as pointed out at Blizzcon, since Grummles themselves are their own racial mailboxes! :D Plus with all of the stuff they're always carrying around, it wouldn't be too farfetched to "send them on an errand" *points again to the Argent Pony Bridle* to your personal bank either.

Perhaps this little Grummle would have a dialogue window when you click on him where you could choose to check your mail (permanent access, no CD) or choose to access your personal bank (temporary access, with a CD). I would say guild bank access too, but that's already a guild perk so that wouldn't really be this Grummle's thing. ^_^
I would really feel it would be rewarding to have a Transmog vendor on it.

So do I. I have my soul sucking outfit and my killing outfit.

Oh rats I was hoping item upgrades were going away too, I vote there be a wormhole generator on the mount to replace the reforger.

-groan- Yeah, I was hoping the same.

Hey! Lets stat squish,but support something that is the exact opposite of what we're trying to accomplish!
Transmog would be the most obvious option, though there are some who would be dissatisfied or bought the mount for player power vs something fun.

If not transmog, perhaps we could get a rare materials vendor (MoP or WoD exclusive). He could sell stuff on a recharge basis that would normally cost multiple leather/plants/ore/harmony.
Replace the vendor on the Yak Mount with Transmog and make a new mount with the item upgrade vendor.
11/13/2013 01:09 PMPosted by Illu

^^ This. I can't down bosses if I don't look fabulous. I blame my lack of progression on not getting new models.
why so you can ignore what the people want? and give them the thing they DONT WANT?

Assuming the raids you're programming have the option to mount at some point in the instance, the most logical vendors would be reforge and item upgrade.

That being said, what if mounts could serve as a portal vendor? For 25g, you can port to any major city that Mages can port you to ordinarily.

And why stop there? Why not have an upgraded Jeeves who can repair, reforge and upgrade? Engineers would be the bomb once more (pun intended, hyuk hyuk).