WoD: Will boost to 90 boost profession lvl?

Professions
Will the new boost to 90 give you an appropriate profession level boost as well or will we have to level those from 0? Not something Blizz did before with new DKs or recruit-a-friend boost. However, that would be great! What do you think?
i think that as you said since they didnt do it with DKs that they wont do it with the free 90s.

I also think professions are already to easy and have dwindling value and getting 2 for free would only worsen that.
Instant 90s is a teribble idea to begin with. Is it really that hard to level a new character? No its not in facts its Fricking joke now. The only argument for instant leveling proffesions would be because of the lack of supply and demand for lower level crafting profession bottle necks. Try finding Goldthorn on my server right now. if your lucky theres 3 stacks of 20 on AH for about 100+g.
I feel as though it is unlikely that they would give fresh 90s any profession points, at all.

The players that they are trying to reclaim with this feature probably aren't bothered by professions. Rather, they likely find the idea of leveling through the content for weeks (real time, not /played) before they would have a chance to play with friends, to be the biggest hurdle.

I count two of my RL friends among them. Cataclysm questing is a PITA if you are hoping to play with a friend. Far too much phasing.

Try to remember: everyone has noted that sub numbers have dropped. Giving returning players the opportunity to bypass the very content that turned them away is NOT a bad thing for this game and it's future.

Sorry. Kinda went off on a tangent :)
DK's did not get a proffession boost but they did get a boost in First Aid and a heap of free flight paths hopefully the free lvl 90 boost may come with something like cooking or archeology and they get free flightpaths from earlier content aswell
I've seen some posts that professions will get boosted only if the character is level 60 or above when boosted to 90. So if you have a character that hasn't been touched since Vanilla WoW, they can be insta-90'd with skill etc.
Links, or it didn't happen.
Wowhead good enough?

http://www.wowhead.com/news=227448/5-4-7-ptr-purchasing-level-90-character-boosts
They should really leave professions out of it. Would ruin the market with so many max levels. I can guarantee someone would just buy a lvl 90 just for the professions, then max them out
not as easy when your busy in the real world
I actually find it a good idea for the boosted 90. Blizzard closed the door on the gold sellers sites for buying level 90 characters.

This also isn't a pay to win as many people where lead to believe or they are trying to make it. If anyone looks at SWTOR F2P model its a pay to win model plan and simple.

I think Blizzard did the right thing here. I personally hate leveling so I will be taking advantage of the boosted 90 character at least once, outside of the free pro-order.
Doesn't any 60+ character that gets boosted also get professions boosted? It's not hard to level to 60 with BoAs and dungeons. You even get some gold out of it.
If you boost a character that is level 60 or higher their professions skyrocket to 600. But if not level 60 then no.
From the FAQ that didn't exist when this thread was created after the initial announcement at Blizzcon last year:
Professions

If the character is at least level 60 before the boost, their primary professions and First Aid will be leveled up to rank 600. Other secondary professions will not be affected. If the character is at least level 60 and doesn't have primary professions, they'll be given class-appropriate professions according to the table on the right.

If the character you choose to boost is not at least level 60, their professions will not be leveled up.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/level-90-character-boos