Best Idea Ever for Epic Travel Form

Druid
We have travel form, and it has limited usefulness. You can gather in travel form, use it instantly and while in combat.

Perhaps one major change that should be made for travel form is let it be used indoors.

In addition to regular travel form, however, we should also get an EPIC travel form, at say level 70 or 80.

It gives you 100% speed, just like a mount.

It is also similar to a mount in that it has a cast timer, can only be used outdoors, out of combat, and attempting to gather will 'dismount' you (shape shift back into humanoid).

What makes this form worthwhile, however, more so than a regular mount, is that another player can ride on your back!

Exactly like the alchemist dragon ability, except on land instead of air.

Now tell me this isn't purely the greatest most sensible travel mount idea you've ever heard!
No.
Yeah, stupid Idea. Malfurion Stormrage may let Tyrande ride on his back when he is in Cat Form, but under no circumstances will I ever allow someone to ride me. I am not a pet, mount, or something to be sat on. Go Away with your idea, we don't want it.
Ground time is my only mount time.
I dont see at all the purpose of having someone on our back. It would go on the opposite side of the lore actually. I am all for the epic travel form as the current travel form isn't for travelling purpose at all but rather pvp purpose. For the guy who said that worgen already have it, it's actually something that was suggested alot before worgen even existed as a potential playable race. It also fit tremendously the class lore more than the worgen lore itself.

The reason given to worgen is that it does fit the race and would look nice. I agree with that but from the "lore" point of view, worgen rogue or warrior could easily be alot better than any other warrior because of that enourmous speed and strenght advantage. I know tauren might be strong but a dude in full plate with two giant axes that run as fast as a sprinting horse might be a little more for some obvious reason. The druid are described as spellcaster taking on the aspect of various beast to accomplish thing better than they would using their humanoid form. A druid in the lore wouldn't mount on something unless they wished to use their magic to full potential and retain the mobility, they would simply take on the aspect of something that goes as fast as a horse simply.
don't feed the trolls
don't feed the trolls

:(
I dont see at all the purpose of having someone on our back.

It's simple, really: someone hops on a druid thinking nothing of it and the druid runs off the nearest ledge and turns into a bird. The purpose is to kill people who think riding on a class that can instantly fly is a smart idea :P

I don't really care one way or another if we get an epic travel form as long as we don't lose the normal travel form. I'm not sure I'd want people to mount me, though. If mounting were possible, I'd want it something only the druid can initiate to one person. If I ended up being a fur-covered motorbike, I'd find the nearest thing that could give people who jump on a nice repair bill and drop them off >_>
We are getting one in Cata, its called Swift Flight Form.
This idea has been beaten to death over the years.

My opinion? NO. Why? He has she has envy.

Worgen got it, let them have it. I believe Blizzard has made a point of saying they want it to be unique to Worgen too, and have no current plans of implementing such a system to anyone else, be it race, or class.

I say let it go, pursue other dreams, you already have instant Flight Form.
This idea has been beaten to death over the years.

My opinion? NO. Why? He has she has envy.

Worgen got it, let them have it. I believe Blizzard has made a point of saying they want it to be unique to Worgen too, and have no current plans of implementing such a system to anyone else, be it race, or class.

I say let it go, pursue other dreams, you already have instant Flight Form.

For the most part I agree. The only thing I would change is to let travel form be usable indoors, since Ghost Wolf is instant and provides about the same speed.
No.
A chance to run my roommate, raid leader or whatnot off of a cliff?

Tempting.....

Tempting.....
Yeah, stupid Idea. Malfurion Stormrage may let Tyrande ride on his back when he is in Cat Form, but under no circumstances will I ever allow someone to ride me. I am not a pet, mount, or something to be sat on. Go Away with your idea, we don't want it.
If you pick up Alchemy in Cata you WILL be someone's mount.

Also: 100% move speed Travel Form - No, there's no real need for it. We have mounts, and it's just cloning the Worgen mount. As for indoors - Possibly, Shamans now have Ghost Wolf indoors (talented?), a Druid equivalent wouldn't be completely unreasonable.
Well you're the Hoff, make it happen man!
Valeera rides Broll as a cheetah in the WoW comic.

You don't want people riding on your back, you don't have to. Only people in your party can mount you, and you can eject them. Also, Alchemists will have people mounting them in dragon form in Cata. And epic travel form will be exactly like Mammoths and Choppers/Hogs, you can dismount in mid air and drop people to their deaths. This is not game-changing.

You can't give druids instant-cast epic travel form, because it would negate the value of time/effort people may have put into collecting rare mounts already.

Worgen are just getting a different looking 'mount' with Running Wild. It's exactly the same as a mount other than appearance. This would actually be more different, because you turn into a mount that can have a rider, where as worgens simply maintain their humanoid form.
you should try to get a job at apple so you can rehash things that have already been thought of as something new.

I think you mean Nintendo
I don't really relish the idea of being someone elses epic mount...........
I don't really relish the idea of being someone elses epic mount...........

That's great, but they are already doing it with Alchemy, so get over it.

Also the druid obviously is in control, not the rider...