Fix the Thunder bluff Event PLEASE......

Bug Report
EVERY TIME Thunder Bluff gets attacked theres one portal in the Elder rise that Wont despawn therefore making the event go until its over. PLEASE FIX THIS.
Horde on our server won't bother with Thunder Bluff at the moment.

This is the worst part. The longer the event stays bugged, making defense impossible, the more people grow inclined to not bother helping defend.
this happen on aliance side in wildhammer as well. ironforge cant be finished and ppl dont even show for SW any longer.

kinda sad that those bosses cover some holes in gear that is hard to get for alts.

i will love to finish my alts gear so they can lvl in full 251 gear instead of ilvl 200. i still see the message of rolling restarts i guess is for this. i still dont see wildhammer server get restarted tho.
this is still broken on both alliance and horde on Argent Dawn.. guess I don't get my FoS this time around :(
guess I don't get my FoS this time around :(

You can get the feat of strength from closing rifts in the world, not just rifts during the city invasion.

Read more on Wowpedia, including a list of rift locations:

http://www.wowpedia.org/Tripping_the_Rifts
guess I don't get my FoS this time around :(

You can get the feat of strength from closing rifts in the world, not just rifts during the city invasion.

Read more on Wowpedia, including a list of rift locations:

http://www.wowpedia.org/Tripping_the_Rifts

dosnt matter if u get the achieve or not. my alts need some loot from this.

not to mention that ppl really dont give a f now since is all buggy. this bosses should stay up for 1 day long.

im tired of trying to defend my city all the time to just fail over and over now ppl dont even show up. getting a raid for this only get you 10-15 ppl and with that many u cant finish the event in time. not to mention that you need healers for this otherwise is a huge walk from GY to the city over and over.

at least the npcs should heal.
In Thunder Bluff it's not just the rifts but also the trapped citizens not getting freed when using the clicky or the very mysterious placing of barricades.

fix soon please.