I haven't been in WG since the patch...

Battlegrounds
Get used to it. Can you fathom the amount of work and money that would be required to balance realms? Its just bad business and I wouldn't want to see them try anyways. Could you imagine the chaos of bugs and ravaged accounts that would result if they attempted to swap factions of one realm with another?

You have one option. Get a job on the 3rd shift and play WoW at 5am. You might see Tol Barad once a month like this but I make no promises.
Get used to it. Can you fathom the amount of work and money that would be required to balance realms? Its just bad business and I wouldn't want to see them try anyways. Could you imagine the chaos of bugs and ravaged accounts that would result if they attempted to swap factions of one realm with another?

You have one option. Get a job on the 3rd shift and play WoW at 5am. You might see Tol Barad once a month like this but I make no promises.

I could imagine how easy it'd be to reverse this problem and give out free faction transfers.
You could always reroll Alliance.
You can always reroll man, it is blizzard's world and blizzard's rules. Hey you can transfer alliance to my realm we need more alliance! I never miss wg and I have 1 min bg queues.

On a positive note I don't see this being an issues for much longer, eventually when enough alliance get wind that wg will be somewhat balanced instead of 10 allliance vs 80 horde.
They will not give your $15 back. In fact they are actively encouraging you to pay them $25 for faction transfer to the underplayed side.
I have. Every. Single. Time.

How is this fair to me? I get sit idly in Dal waiting to get @*##ed over again because Blizzard can't control the populations in their own damn game.
QQ more.

Blizz didn't create the Faction Imbalance, you (and people like you) did.

How is this fair to me? I get sit idly in Dal waiting to get @*##ed over again because Blizzard can't control the populations in their own damn game.
QQ more.

Blizz didn't create the Faction Imbalance, you (and people like you) did.

I did? I've been on horde side since release. I have 1 alliance character on a different server, and that character is only level 43. So explain how I created the faction imbalance on my server? By choosing a side and sticking with it?
You've been polluting this board with QQ over this topic all day.

Get over it. This is how it works now, and in my humble opinion it is a much better solution than Tenacity, Instanced LWG and any other idea that has been tossed about inthis and other threads.

The few cases of 2v2, 9v9 and other low numbers are dramatically offset by the majority of servers where Wintergrasp has again become a balanced and fun game wherein either faction has a chance of winning.

As to why the Faction Imbalance is your fault? It is. You (and by "you" I don't really mean you specifically, but vast numbers of FOTM rerollers) rolled Horde to be "cool" or "better at PeeVeePee". You made your bed. Now you must sleep in it or launder your sheets. (Read: reroll to lesser faction).
QQ, QQ, QQ this is all the horde have been doing for the last few months, we cant get into WG, our BG queue times are so long etc, etc, etc.
I must say that as a player caused issue in the first place the place to be QQing is not here, go into /2 and complain there, its there that the problem lies not with blizz
You've been polluting this board with QQ over this topic all day.

Get over it. This is how it works now, and in my humble opinion it is a much better solution than Tenacity, Instanced LWG and any other idea that has been tossed about inthis and other threads.

The few cases of 2v2, 9v9 and other low numbers are dramatically offset by the majority of servers where Wintergrasp has again become a balanced and fun game wherein either faction has a chance of winning.

As to why the Faction Imbalance is your fault? It is. You (and by "you" I don't really mean you specifically, but vast numbers of FOTM rerollers) rolled Horde to be "cool" or "better at PeeVeePee". You made your bed. Now you must sleep in it or launder your sheets. (Read: reroll to lesser faction).

Once again. Horde since release. So don't go grouping me in with the FOTM people. My first char was an enhancement shaman when they were worthless. I don't even play my DK anymore. My shadow priest is the only toon I play.

As for QQing all over the board. You're damn right I am. When you take a stupid drastic measure to fix something and it doesn't really fix it at all, you should change it back. As a paying customer I'm going to %%@@* and moan about this change until it's changed again, because 1:1 queueing is as dumb as being able to kill your partner in Battle Toads.
You act as if WG is the only content in the game. Queue for some BGs and stop trolling please.

My guild has stopped raiding. When we did that I had about 50 wins in Wintergrasp. I want to get the 100 win achievement before Cata because I am not sure if people will still play Wintergrasp. So excuse me if I get a bit miffed that Blizzard went and screwed everything up trying to fix a problem that apparently only affects Wintergrasp queues.

When we did that I had about 50 wins in Wintergrasp. I want to get the 100 win achievement before Cata because I am not sure if people will still play Wintergrasp. So excuse me if I get a bit miffed that Blizzard went and screwed everything up trying to fix a problem that apparently only affects Wintergrasp queues.

Hey I want to get that achievement too. And now I can since Darkspear Horde can't use their numerical superiourity to bully their way to victory anymore.

I suppose I could've flipped factions or server changed but this is my main and has been since May 05. Quite frankly if you had the advantage pre-patch you could've easily gotten the achievement but I guess you're now paying the price for being lazy.
My first char was an enhancement shaman when they were worthless. I don't even play my DK anymore. My shadow priest is the only toon I play.

This is pretty funny.

You play enhancment shaman, they're weak, so then reroll DK (let me guess, season 5?), dk's get nerfed, now you're playing the most OP class/spec currently.

Sounds like you have a hard time adjusting to change. This thread is a great example.

No, not particularly. I played an enhancement shaman in vanilla, but quit shortly after TBC for real life stuff. I came back and they didn't have race change yet, so I rerolled a second shaman in a diff race for the racials. Then quit again. Then came back, I dunno if it was season 5 tbh, I didn't pay attention. I rolled a DK because they looked cool and I didn't like the warrior I had from way back when. THen I quit again for RL stuff. I recently came back, rolled a priest, then started healing at 80 to get better gear. I rolled shadow because I didn't like healing in pvp. I mainly heal in pve because I get a group faster in the dungeon finder. Shadow is fun in pvp. But yeahhhh I'm so fotm. I played an enhancement shaman for 2 years while they were completely useless. Totally fotm.
As for not being able to get the 100 win ach... I couldn't get it because early on in WG, it was competitive as hell. It got bad a couple months ago (While I was raiding more than pvping). On Malfurion I blame the population imbalance more to people taking breaks before Cata than an actual uneven amount of numbers. WG used to be a hell of a contest, recently when guilds stopped raiding it got bad for alliance.
I like the new change, mostly because my realm has like 500 horde, and 5000 alliance, and it was never a fair game cause we always had 9-10 people, but, it does get annoying not being able to find anyone, ill admit that, and i miss my 20 Tenacity :(
Then there's this. I'm not entirely sure that this data is 100% accurate, but I also have no way to refute it.

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php?serverid=581&factionid=-1&minlevel=80&maxlevel=80&servertypeid=1

On Malfurion... 1.6 alliance to every 1 horde.

Yet Alliance can't muster more than 10 people for WG?

So now that we've shown that the Alliance just don't give a damn on Malfurion, can we stop punishing the Horde for showing up to WG?

How is it fair to the people on the other team that they can only field 15 people to play against 100 of you? If you wanted it to be "fair," perhaps you should have rerolled on the other faction to help even the numbers. All I'm seeing right now is a cry from the rich wanting Blizzard to help them get richer, not a cry for "fairness."
Then there's this. I'm not entirely sure that this data is 100% accurate, but I also have no way to refute it.

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php?serverid=581&factionid=-1&minlevel=80&maxlevel=80&servertypeid=1

On Malfurion... 1.6 alliance to every 1 horde.

Yet Alliance can't muster more than 10 people for WG?

So now that we've shown that the Alliance just don't give a damn on Malfurion, can we stop punishing the Horde for showing up to WG?

I guess you missed where it say online 381:70...
also that site is not accurate.