Selling junk items

UI and Macro
I dont know if this has been said before or not(most likely has given the 6 year's of life this game has), if the items are "junk" and not of any real use(other then income) then can we have an option to sell them all at once(preferably a button like on the add-on Auto Profit)it would make for less time hunting your bags for the items and less time at the vendors with more time out getting better loot(or more grey items to sell lol)
Have you thought about using a mod to do this?

Easily found at the most visited mod sites. I dought Blizz will be doing anything like what you would like anytime soon.

Bag addons are hard to use i heard.
No very easy actually. "Selljunk" has a tab on the upper right hand of the window. One click makes all the grey go away. Its also customizable. You can have it sell items others then junk items. Such as food items no longer appropriate your level.
I dont know if this has been said before or not(most likely has given the 6 year's of life this game has), if the items are "junk" and not of any real use(other then income) then can we have an option to sell them all at once(preferably a button like on the add-on Auto Profit)it would make for less time hunting your bags for the items and less time at the vendors with more time out getting better loot(or more grey items to sell lol)

/shame at everyone else who decided to troll.

I know there is a complicated macro that will allow you to sell all of your junk at once. I haven't used it in a while, plus I'm not sure if it still works after the patch. Some creative google searching should be able to find that macro for you.

Happy hunting! =)

/shame at everyone else who decided to troll.

I know there is a complicated macro that will allow you to sell all of your junk at once. I haven't used it in a while, plus I'm not sure if it still works after the patch. Some creative google searching should be able to find that macro for you.

Happy hunting! =)

I laughed at this at first. But then realized I think he was serious considering the constant trolling that does occur on these forums.

To be on point, there such a Addon called "Selljunk" and is easily found. Good luck.
tekJunkSeller - http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info8099-tekJunkSeller.html

tekJunkSeller is a simple addon that automatically sells all your grey items when you visit a vendor. No config, install and go.
thanks for the tips, do any of the addons have a "button" persay?

I od have an addon called Auto profit but since the patch it has stopped working(devs probably havnt gotten around to fixing it) as to the macro's thou Im a little busy and dont have all that much time to sit around and debug a macro.

Ill take a look and see what addons are working for the selling junk items, but still think it wouldnt be all that hard for blizz to throw something like that into the game instead of an addon.