Lower-level bracket balance?

Battlegrounds
I'm wondering if this is going to happen. I used to love PVPing my lowbies, now it seems if one isn't playing a prot pally, rogue, or druid, it's one-shot fest. Just today I was on my 15 priest. The other team had 3 prot paladins, 13, 15, 18. They could each oneshot most anyone I hadn't bubbled and if they didn't one shot it, they'd hammer it and it'd be dead. Even if we (3 like levels on one, mind you) focused one, it'd WoG heal for its entire health bar.

Can explain several more things, but I'm sure very many people have seen them. I can't imagine how it would make a new player would feel to queue into some of the BGs I've seen. Just wondering, in case I've missed, are there any plans to level out the BGs in cata for lowbies?
Yes. Damage/Healing has been rescaled for lower levels and is currently applied to beta. It should go live once The Shattering happens.
Yes. Damage/Healing has been rescaled for lower levels and is currently applied to beta. It should go live once The Shattering happens.

Thanks a lot :D
I don't know many people with it and i missed out.<3<3
They have also changed a few abilities to be available or not available (hunters get Disengage at 14 for example) so it is definitly being worked on thankfully.