Dual profession bags

Professions
At this moment i feel having 2/5 bags used for profession mats aren't the greatest implementation. Size of such specialty bags has been increasing without real need, to an extent that most default bags take priority. By making profession bags confer to 2 different professions, i feel they would become more useful and streamlined, more so than with another storage number increase..

What do you think, o mighty forum dwellers, yay or nay?
Actually, I was thinking the bags were already too big. Except for scribes, I think most people only use mining / herbing bags for storing excess on their bank alts, many of whom are probably being replaced by personal guild banks.

It would be interesting to have a catch all, but I can't fill the 16 slot bags I have after level 60 let alone the 22-slotters I will get at 85. And at some point, when does the bag stop being a gathering bag and just a normal catch-all bag.
I don't carry around profession bags, I just use them in the bank.
I don't carry around profession bags, I just use them in the bank.

Yeah, with very few exceptions (my scribe/inscriptionINATOR), I have all of them in my bank.

Actually, My engineer has one too, but for a different reason.
If you use a bag mod such as Baggins, profession bags are completely unnecessary. I heartily recommend Baggins to everyone that plays WoW. It separates your bag's contents into groups and you can change them at your leisure.

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/baggins.aspx
340 Glyphs in the game. It's impossible to hold half of them on a character at once. This is annoying as now every glyph seller has to have 2 or more alts in order to make decent profit on the profession.

I don't think that making dual-purpose bags is any more useful than the way they are. Regular bags are plenty big for farming, and in Cataclysm you'll be able to fly to the nearest town and offload to an alt through the mail fairly quikly (no more sholozar rediculousness please Blizz).
If you use a bag mod such as Baggins, profession bags are completely unnecessary. I heartily recommend Baggins to everyone that plays WoW.

I was an avid Baggins user up until 4 weeks ago. It's been getting progressively buggier over the course of WotLK as updates have been for basic functionality only and not for compatibility. I switched to ArkInventory, just as good as Baggins, but faster and no LUA errors every time I open the mail box.
Reasonable request and as a glyph seller I support much more slots for their profession specific bags. The volume I put up at any given moment requires two toons period and that's with them both carrying 4x 32 slot bags for glyphs.
I put profession bags in my bank and just use regular bags on my characters. Best use of space in my opinion. If I am going to be doing a lot of crafting, I can simply take the full bags out of the bank and put them on my character. When done I simply put them back.
I put profession bags in my bank and just use regular bags on my characters. Best use of space in my opinion. If I am going to be doing a lot of crafting, I can simply take the full bags out of the bank and put them on my character. When done I simply put them back.

This