What is the aoe rotation for holy?

Paladin
I do holy shock, crusader strike whenever they are off cooldown, once I reach 5 holy power I use light of dawn. When I get the proc for holy radiance I use it. What is with eternal flame? On icyveins it says to put it to 3 stacks of holy power per use and use it on everyone, but I don't see how in a 25 man raid I can. By the time I put 5 up on 5 people they are already going away, so how is this effective?

The whole rotation has me confused.
Don't use Crusader Strike. You don't have to bank 5 HP, Eternal Flame and Light of Dawn uses a maximum of 3 HP. It's true that you won't be able to get EF's on everyone in a 25man, but if you chose to go with Eternal Flame you Holy radiance and Eternal Flame, not Light of Dawn. If you want to use LoD you're better off speccing into Selfless Healer.
So for aoe heals in 25 man it is almost always better to take selfless healer instead of eternal flame. 10 mans however you want eternal flame.

The AOE rotation for 25 man while specced in selfless healer is judgement, holy radiance, holy shock, light of dawn. You should also use holy prism on CD, and hand of sacrifice (glyphed only) on the tanks when they start to take dmg.

To keep mana up pop plea at the beginning of fight. When it is on a 1min CD pop holy avenger. The rotation when holy avenger is up is judgement, light of dawn, holy shock, light of dawn. Note when you go back to normal rotation your first holy radiance will be an insta cast. Other CDs should be used situationally when they are needed.

The stats for this is: spirit (~10k) > int >mastery >haste >spirit > crit.
Anierene, I know how you feel with the confusion, I've been trying to find the spec that fits me the best and its not an easy thing (at least for a casual like me).

I was trying to figure out which build was "the best" one, and then I realized that I had to find out which one I'm more confrortable with depending on our experience and casualness.

Basically, there is three "build" (Eternal Flame, Selfless Healer and Sacred Shield) and you need to choose the one you're more confortable with at start. EF and SS are the two more popular.

I personnally was using Eternal Flame but didnt enjoyed it so much... probably because I was doing it wrong and was specially lost in 25man with it (was overhealing a lot, wrong target choice or not waiting for 3 HoPo EF).

Since I only raid 25m via LFR and going flex now, I find out that Sacred Shield was the easiest way for me to manage the rest of the rotation. Less "damage prediction" since fights were new to me, as I use SS on both tanks and myself, which means less overhealing, and still usually able to pull between 100-130 HPS on fights. I'm now probably ready to try out more seriously the 2 others.

Question for Miskatonic, is it just me or I have the impression that EF is easier to use in 10m raid?

Edit : Healzbeard kinda answered my last question :-)
So for aoe heals in 25 man it is almost always better to take selfless healer instead of eternal flame. 10 mans however you want eternal flame.

The AOE rotation for 25 man while specced in selfless healer is judgement, holy radiance, holy shock, light of dawn. You should also use holy prism on CD, and hand of sacrifice (glyphed only) on the tanks when they start to take dmg.

To keep mana up pop plea at the beginning of fight. When it is on a 1min CD pop holy avenger. The rotation when holy avenger is up is judgement, light of dawn, holy shock, light of dawn. Note when you go back to normal rotation your first holy radiance will be an insta cast. Other CDs should be used situationally when they are needed.

The stats for this is: spirit (~10k) > int >mastery >haste >spirit > crit.

Thank you this helps a lot!