What's YOUR Fortune?

Wyrmrest Accord
Post Limit:
http://fortune.worldofwarcraft.com/en_us/home.html

A rather interesting game to plug Cataclysm, with a fun focus on the Darkmoon Faire! And the more you participate, the more you progress the bars at the bottom of the page for your faction (Horde) to help your faction (Horde) unlock.... things. Nothing's been unlocked yet, so I'm not sure what it WILL unlock. Still.

I did my own personal fortune and got *legasp* Warrior. It was actually a lot of fun! Go, Accordians! Learn YOUR fortune, and help your faction (Horde) unlock secret items of awesome!
Well, I'll give it a shot, see what Gali's fate will be.
So I went and did the Fortune (for the Alliance) and had fun helping my faction (Alliance). It seems I was pegged with Paladin. It was indeed fun as Kaahn mentioned and I feel pretty spot on for me. I highly suggest everyone go and try it (especially Alliance)!
I got druid. But I always get druid. I don't even know what that means...
I feel like you're hinting at something, but I'm not entirely sure.
I'm going to go through with the thought process of all my toons. Apparently Gali should've been a paladin, and Fiorae (Gali's hunter sister) a druid. Coriae (belf warrior) is also a druid... what the hell. Okay, this is a bit wonky. Clearly my characters aren't sticking to the right script! XD

I got druid too. I usually get either druid or rogue in these things. Maybe I should hang up my shaman outfit and go bear instead.

I got druid too. I usually get either druid or rogue in these things. Maybe I should hang up my shaman outfit and go bear instead.

The new changes to Bear and Cat ARE a lot of fun... And Vithae absolutely loves Moonkin and Restoration.

Give it a shot! What's the worst that could happen?

(I'll admit, I feel good knowing I'm in the class I should be. :D)

The new changes to Bear and Cat ARE a lot of fun... And Vithae absolutely loves Moonkin and Restoration.

Give it a shot! What's the worst that could happen?

(I'll admit, I feel good knowing I'm in the class I should be. :D)

But I already have a druid! *whine*

Hey, me too! We should be friends.
Paladin. Wait what? Paladin?

o.o

Hey, me too! We should be friends.

My druid currently resides on a different server though. :O
You can tell Metzen had a say in that little game.
He loves "doling out indiscriminate justice!"
Looks like I'm a druid. XD

And my fortune is, "You are at a crossroads. Oops, now it's a lake."
Run in, kill things, kill more things, hit things dead.

Then hit dead things harder until dead dead, then kill more dead things until I'm sure they're dead because I'm hitting things...

I'm a warrior.
You can tell Metzen had a say in that little game.
He loves "doling out indiscriminate justice!"

My coworker noticed one of the options where you deal with the townspeople is something like: "You are about to dash off and save the townspeople when you are distracted by something amazing in the sky! Whoa, a double rainbow. What could it mean?"
Andianton was a Druid. Which is funny, if druid was available for humans, he'd prolly be one! xD

Ceaphas is a warrior, I should have seen it coming. :P
Warrior for me. Luckily, I have an 80 Orc Warrior already :D
Druid here. It's complete BS that you can only support your faction (RED SIDE PRIDE, WOO) via the Facebook cesspool and not other social media.
Paladin. Hoo-rah.

And my fortune is, 'Your dream house is around the corner and under a landslide.'