Garrosh, next patch

Story Forum
You're going to be meeting the cleaning lady on Monday.

Because you're dust.
What now?
I'll be waiting for you.
What's the purpose of this thread? :P
What now?

You know, he'll be pulverized.

In two seconds.

Into dust.

What's the purpose of this thread? :P

To get pumped about pulverizing the Horde, into dust.
He has 103million health and is a level 85.

I doubt that there will be any city raids until mid-december.
Don't make me keep repeating this until I find someone that actually knows good movies.
Don't underestimate the power of bored nerds waiting for an expansion and presented with a hated character to kill.
To get pumped about pulverizing the Horde, into dust.

So, basically unrelated to the forum. Gotcha. I think I'll try to avoid this thread.
So, basically unrelated to the forum. Gotcha. I think I'll try to avoid this thread.

No sir, threads don't only get to be about stomping the Alliance.
Scott Pilgrim vs The World.

Gherothar you get 3 points for knowing the film, but only out of a possible 8, for not continuing the line of references.

That being said, now that that's out of the way, with word on the street that the PTR features the new fort in the Barrens, how do you think this will impact the coming pre-cata events?

Because you're dust.

*Warms up batch of popcorn and waits for Vromrig and his raid to be turned into a giant grease spot*

*Warms up batch of popcorn and waits for Vromrig and his raid to be turned into a giant grease spot*

The God-King cannot be stopped.

The God-King cannot be stopped.

Is this title like Garithos' "Grand Marshal" of the remaining forces in Lordaeron?

Because you're dust.

you sir win for the Scott Piligrim v the World qoute

lets shall defeat him with the power of the self respect and don't forget to bring the extra lives
Is this title like Garithos' "Grand Marshal" of the remaining forces in Lordaeron?

Ah you must be new to this party.

you sir win for the Scott Piligrim v the World qoute

lets shall defeat him with the power of the self respect and don't forget to bring the extra lives

But they nerfed ardent defender.
[quote]Is this title like Garithos' "Grand Marshal" of the remaining forces in Lordaeron?

Ah you must be new to this party.

Right, because I wasn't around arguing with you, Ainhin, Staric, and some very vitriolic dwarf and human before you received your previous ban :P

I was poking fun at your persona which is as legit as Garithos' title :p /poke /poke
>_>

I might make a warrior on your server. I never liked Garrosh. :D