Which warrior ability hits the hardest?

Warrior
Just curious, is it mortal strike, blood thirst, raging blow, execute crit etc. been a while since ive played or seen a warrior play
Execute, by design, hits the hardest... talented shield slam + shield block buff up would be second imo...
Above 19% HP, Heroic Strike hits the hardest.

3 second CD. Gotta love it.
If you mean which crits the highest, it is execute without a doubt. Heroic strike, however, should be your highest damaging ability.
is heroic strike...just called "strike" now?
is heroic strike...just called "strike" now?

No, heroic strike =/= strike
isn't heroic strike "on your next auto attack"?
isn't heroic strike "on your next auto attack"?

No.

It is off teh GCD, has a 3 sec CD, and does 8+75% of AP in DMG.
Not anymore, its just a strike that is off the global cooldown.

A prot warrior with full vengeance and shield block up with probably crit 50K+ with shield slam.
from my experience, it would be Execute followed by Raging Blow
32k Execute was my hardest single hit in ICC tonight. Not that impressive, really.
My shield slams crit over 50k easy when vengence gets stacked, Oh baby that thing lays down the hurt. For fury execute hits hardest but I find it sorely lacking, Mainly because of its lack of chance to crit compared to other attacks and it only crits around 40k for me.
My shield slams crit over 50k easy when vengence gets stacked, Oh baby that thing lays down the hurt. For fury execute hits hardest but I find it sorely lacking, Mainly because of its lack of chance to crit compared to other attacks and it only crits around 40k for me.

SS or it didnt happen.

With full Vengeance, fully raid buffed AND with reck+Shieldblock up highest ive seen was 17k.

SS or it didnt happen.

With full Vengeance, fully raid buffed AND with reck+Shieldblock up highest ive seen was 17k.

Ok I looked at my charts and it only maxed 38k my bad I coulda sworn Id seen it go higher, but if your only critting for 17k I have no idea what your doing wrong.

SS or it didnt happen.

That still isn't much.

Highest I've seen was 17k in Heroic Pit of Saron, Heavy Repercussions + Shield Slam. Minimal Vengeance stacks, the skeleton couldn't hit me.
You can easily see upwards of 50k on a shield slam on a shield blocked festergut 9 stack with high vengeance. Pretty sure I saw a 58k~ one the week after 4.0.