How many will be changing factions?

General Discussion
due to population imbalances/BG/WG/TB ques?

^^

Just curious as to how many will cough up that cash(just so happens) to faction change in order to attain better/quality gameplay.
BE warrior here I come!
My Tauren druid might someday become a Troll. That's about it really.
FOR THE HORDE! I'd change servers for those issues long before I made any of my toons an Alliance pig.

Yes, I am a racist within a video game. Odd, eh?
FOR THE HORDE! I'd change servers for those issues long before I made any of my toons an Alliance pig.

Isn't there a comfort in playing on the same server you have been, but face rolling those you used to call affiliates?
I know a truckload of people faction changed or rerolled to be on the overpopulated side of WG throughout wotlk (making the problem worse), so I am sure there will be plenty who go the other way to avoid missing battles.

Isn't there a comfort in playing on the same server you have been, but face rolling those you used to call affiliates?

Not really. Too loyal I guess. That, and having played on the Horde for so many years has me jaded. I rolled a Night Elf a few months back out of curiosity, and when I hit the first tier of BGs I was making the noob mistake of walking up to Horde players thinking they were friendly and targeting Alliance toons with the intent to attack for a short while.

Lok'tar!