Suggestion for minor glyph

Paladin
There's no suggestion forum on the new site yet so...

Minor glyph that gives a cool glow effect that gets more elaborate per charge of holy power.
I have a better suggestion... minor glyphs that are actually beneficial and not something that can be ignored as an unecesarry expense unless you just got cash to burn.
I have a better suggestion... minor glyphs that are actually beneficial and not something that can be ignored as an unecesarry expense unless you just got cash to burn.

Lay on hands glyph is pushing it for minors based on their current design intent for them...

Anyway lets get back on topic with some constructive feedback!

Oh and I think this should be a minor and not a base effect because... well something like this should be an option.

Lay on hands glyph is pushing it for minors based on their current design intent for them...

Anyway lets get back on topic with some constructive feedback!

Oh and I think this should be a minor and not a base effect because... well something like this should be an option.
Lay on hands will not be a minor glyph as of the patch that's on PTR and the Shattering.
Damn that sucks
Best start deciding what seal or blessing you want to halve the mana cost of.

Seriously Blizz, WTB better Minor Glyphs! This is beyond pitiful.
I just want the bubble-hearth glyph. :-(
Should turn our Chargers into a horse-drawn chariot of gold.