The Covenant of Wyrmrest Accord

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 6 7 8 11 Next
/sign
/sign
/Sign

Posts like these make me proud to play this game. :) Woot to all the players signing this.
This is the best thread on the entire WoW forums.

/signed
*signed with an eloquently flourished signature in violet ink*

^_~
*Signed and marked with "The rest of my guild will sign or be trolled"*

<3 to the people working toward an ever MORE amazing community :D
/sign

Anyone want to RP ... contact myself Avendine or any Shinu Al'ar guild. We are actively looking for serious RP guilds to interact with!
/stamps big inky handprint
/signed
/signed

My only wish is that this be broadcast and required reading for all new World players. To paraphrase, "All this world is a stage and we are merely players upon 't." Would that I remember that the next time I am tempted beyond reason to vent my frustrations to all and sundry.
/signed

I will try my hardest to restrain my temper against people, whether they deserve it or not, and will be as courteous as possible OOCly. Anything I do ICly is not me, it is the character I rp. If I attack someone on an evil character, I'm doing it because it fits within his character. I will not let IC provocations impact OOC, and hope this decency will be reciprocated.

And, if anyone wants to rp with me, just send me in game mail. Always looking for new people to rp with :)
/signed
*Takes a long feathery quill from his sleave, along with a small pot of silvery ink.*

*Looks over the document, and smiles in pleasant agreement to what he has read.*

*With a florish of his left hand.*

/Sign
Signed, liked, favorited, every other good button pressed.
Two years of RP,soon three,and I finally see this.

Very good.
/signed
/sign

If only more people would actually adhere to this covenant. I know I'll do my best to adhere to it.

That being said, I'd be happy to prove it with all you good folks out there. Let me know in-game if you wish to RP with me. I will try to meet your request, if possible.
/sign
~With slow, deliberate, and flourishing motions, the once elven woman moved her well worn quill across the footing of the page. Setting the writing tool down, she gives a nod of her hood and scarf covered head, then reaches for the slowly burning, red wax candle. With a gentle claw, she lifts the whick, and tips it ever so carefully, forming a small puddle. As it cools, she removes her ring, a gift of the Dark Lady herself, and a symbol of her station. With a decisive hand, the seal is pressed down, the wax cooling in it's imprint. The royal crest of Sylvanas, the Banshee Queen immortalized upon the covenant.~

While we whisper declarations of death to the living, I say thus: Long live this Covenant of Wyrmrest Accord.
/Signed with gusto, my comrades!
/sign