The Covenant of Wyrmrest Accord

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 7 8 9 11 Next
Dipping his favorite quill in a small vial of ink, Valeon signed the Covenant with a smile and a nod. His flowing handwriting added his name to the expanding list of truly noble people, and he was proud to see it there.
::sittiing as his desk, he thoughtfully pauses and signs the accord::
Narsus pauses a moment, reflecting on the words boldly written before him, along with the sea of signatures, of all shapes and sizes, in all colors of ink. Carefully, he dips his well-worn quill into his inkwell and signs his name, the small, neat cursive letters forming his agreement to the covenant.
Signed and sealed by the Elements.
Ägony, noticing the worn parchment in the middle of sawing flesh from his recent victim, takes an old wicked and worn piece of wood and dips it in the victims blood. A moment later, he reads and sign's the covenant in his name and carefully draws exactly by his name a demonic rune of permanent binding, then returns to his work.
If i could have signed this before upgrading my account, I would have. Better late than never though!
/sign
/signed

Everyone should see this. It's something that can really help us respect the family we have on this server.
/sign

o7
tilts her head, she reads the covenant.. pauses in silence, she ponder.
nods her head with smile, she takes up a quill from her own pocket,

/sign

Amylea
/sign
takes time to slowly read the document, stopping at points to reread to make sure he doesn't misunderstand, then with a lopsided smile he dips his quill into the ink and signs his name
/sign
/sign
/sign
Ariangsun scratches his chin, pondering the document before him.

If signing this will afford me greater understanding of this world I am now a part of, I shall gladly sign.

Crushing a phial of ink in his hand, he leaves a single paw print upon the page. Ariangsun's honor as a Monk of Pandaria has been given to this Covenant of Wyrmrest Accord.
/signed
/Sign
/Sign
Akanya reflects at what she just read. She thinks of all the times something from the list might have been broken. She knows now that she'll fix those problems. She takes a quill and dips it into a small cup of ink.

/sign

Akanya Tyde