Friendliest oceanic server

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
Hi

Im looking to reroll horde on an oceanic server. Being an aussie, hard to find raiding groups are kinda boring me, especially as I dont have as much time to play as I used to.

My original toons were on Jubei'thos. Whenever I log onto them and ask around in trade for a leveling guild I get no response or some sarcastic comments. That server seems very business oriented with tradechat being a constant stream of the same spam LFM ICC etc, over and over and over.

I know its end of expac and everyone has an 80, but that said on my current main server, Emerald Dream, trade chat actually manages to maintain something resembling a civilized conversation for surprisingly long periods of time (sure you get the occasional burst of anal spam, but quite rare).

In general people are serious but fun. Maybe cause its an RPPVP server. Dunno. Havent played on many other servers to know what makes the difference. I know for example Jubei is much more progressed in terms of world rankings than ED but I think ED does ok in terms of guilds clearing content.

Thats what I'm hoping to find in an oceanic time zone.

So if anyone can reccomend a server, or even better a guild, that would be very cool.

PvP server prefered. I am interested in the lore but not necesarily into hardcore RP, but some casual pretend to be my character is kinda fun. It is a game after all. I've played most classes, have 4 geared 80s and think I know the game pretty well.

Thanks for any input.
hey its me bluntgirl

if u want a friendly oceanic server you should come to barthilas, unless u want to do 10 mans

-bluntgirl
Lol. Kinda ironic that this post is buried by a stream of LFM No. 1 oceanic guild, doin cata super hard modes.

Why are aussies so hardcore in this game ? Or is it that we just dont troll the forums.
Im not sure...

Saurfang is nice though... I think, LOL.

(Only because im on it, so now its mega pwnage.)
Jubel'Thos is a bad server anyway, a ton of trolls and elitists. Frostmourne has queue issues its a bit full so if you have connection problems I wouldn't try it.

Khaz'Goroth is the newest server I think, the one i'm on. It has a recommended tag on it for new players.
Jubel'Thos is a bad server anyway, a ton of trolls and elitists. Frostmourne has queue issues its a bit full so if you have connection problems I wouldn't try it.

Khaz'Goroth is the newest server I think, the one i'm on. It has a recommended tag on it for new players.

Khaz has been around since vanilla bro.
Lol Barthilis is a bad server people in general just by you being there will make people rage.
If you like spam of childish behaviour then go on that server..Me i am xfering all my characters off this server.
Saurfang and Gundrak are the lowest population and newest Oceanic servers.

I do not play on Gundrak myself, but as far as websites display, it seems like a very small PvP server with a close to 50/50 ratio. I'm unsure of whether they have killed the Lich King on all modes though.

I do however play on Saurfang and I use the Trade chat daily. Sure we have moments where we unwind and act stupid, but many players are more than willing to give you help you need via whispers when you ask a question.

We have 3 or 4 trolls you will most likely notice pretty fast. It's up to you whether you wish to laugh at/with them, or block them.

Give Saurfang Horde a go and you might just find what you are looking for.
How's Dath'Remar these days? I was thinking of heading back there to play with people in my own time zone.
Khaz'goroth isn't too bad but it is definitely not new.

I think the main reason it is recommended at the moment is because Horde side shuns gearscore and Blizzard obviously likes that. ;)

But nah, it's an alright server here, there's a few elitists, a few trolls. But you know, every server has that to be honest and it's not going to go away, it's a good thing we have an ignore feature for the people that are too annoying.

I can tell you though my ignore list is pretty much non-existrnt.
My partner and I will be rerolling horde on Saurfang once cata hits, So I hope it isn't full of elitists. :D

How do people on Saurfang handle themselfs in Wintergrasp?
How's Dath'Remar these days? I was thinking of heading back there to play with people in my own time zone.

It's full of trolls. If you're looking for "a fun friendly environment", Dath isn't really like that.
Speaking from raiding perspective, I think we're a little behind on progression, but if you can find a good guild raids are pretty painless.
WHile Saurfang and Gundrak might be new, I think its time Blizzard gave us at least 2 more new servers for Oceanic.
Clean slates for Cata? yes plx
Khaz'goroth is nice and mellow.