Flying

Garrosh
How nice will it be not having to run your butt off in Azeroth come Cata.
I'm going to enjoy stealing herbs from people on my tauren druid. NANANANANANANA FLIGHTFORM.
Running gives you character bah I can't wait
Flying in the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor, come release of Cataclysm is gonna be pretty awesome. I may drive around the continents as well as I like exploring areas via a ground vehicle at times. =)

Here is to hoping some great looking mounts are in this expansion. =)
Flying in the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor, come release of Cataclysm is gonna be pretty awesome. I may drive around the continents as well as I like exploring areas via a ground vehicle at times. =)

We get 2 Camels..doesn't get any better than that.
^ truth

12/02/2010 9:57 PMPosted by Omang

We get 2 Camels..doesn't get any better than that.

Yup. Very true. I'm looking forward to obtaining one in the future. =)
I'm level 61 I have expert riding but I can't get my gryphon to fly... any one know what I'm doing wrong?
07/24/2011 05:36 PMPosted by Skinnwalker
I'm level 61 I have expert riding but I can't get my gryphon to fly... any one know what I'm doing wrong?

Same here. I bought the gryphon in Orgrimar
07/24/2011 05:36 PMPosted by Skinnwalker

Holy thread Necro, batman.

Anyways, to answer your question, buy the "Flight License" from the Flying Trainer. He is up near the flight path guy in Orgrimmar.

Until you buy the flight license, you will only be able to fly in Outlands (the level 60-70 zones). Make sure you DONT buy "Cold Weather Flying", that is to fly in the level 70-80 zones.

You can message me in game if you are still confused.