arms warrior need to be buffed

Warrior
here is what i saw i asked a friend if i can hit test him and then he is going to test me and i look this i have better pvp gear than him i have best enchants best gems same kind of glyphs and he deal me 7k in critical with obliverate and blood strike and i did 4k with overpower and mortal strike so here is a very good reason that we need to be buffed maybe we r good in pve but not in pvp trust me
You want the Warriors Forum
Arms warriors are just fine in PvP.

Also: wrong forum.
This sounds legit.
I was going to say you have no clue, but then i got to the end and saw "trust me". And for some strange reason i do.
Colossus smash will fix it.
guys i really post this for a reason i never been a bad pvper i was really good before 4.0.1 but now i cant beat a lot of people that i did that before the patch
Arms is fine.

You are bad.
guys i really post this for a reason i never been a bad pvper i was really good before 4.0.1 but now i cant beat a lot of people that i did that before the patch

Isnt it a school night?
u didnt see i cant do that when i did that before ... and im not bad i know it so if u r goign to post something please think mroe about it
Okay, we'll try and think "mroe" about it.
lol
Man, look at those enchants and gems.

Makes me /sadface then /facepalm.
Man, look at those enchants and gems.

Makes me /sadface then /facepalm.

How dare you!? Massacre is win!
Either we are getting trolled, or this is the worst, most misinformed Warrior I have ever seen.
Either we are getting trolled, or this is the worst, most misinformed Warrior I have ever seen.

Bigdownlow would say otherwise.

Then whine about how broken we are.

obliverate

wat

EDIT: Everything was sorta explained when I saw the OP's guild.
I personally just think you haven't tested enough to see why your hitting so low, I feel arms is just fine when I can do around 7k dps in raids in my crap gear with little knowledge of what I'm really doing. And I also think I'm doing pretty good in pvp as well from the last week that I've been pvpin.
well im looking that something i was missing a leg enchant but u have wrathful im in relentless is not easy, because u have yellow gems i have blue if u see the best blue gems for warr is the stamina one and u have full wrathful
well im looking that something i was missing a leg enchant but u have wrathful im in relentless is not easy, because u have yellow gems i have blue if u see the best blue gems for warr is the stamina one and u have full wrathful

I have no idea what you just said.
i mean the enchants that carried post