Fury rending at 85

Warrior
I was wondering why all the tooltips had worthless descriptions instead of the ones that actually specified how much damage the ability did. Would be nice if blizz would stop adding worthless features to the interface and then defaulting them on. Or at least when logging in after a patch have it pop up and say what settings there are that are new and what the current setting is, since they dont always put all the changes in the patch notes.

Spell queuing is another one. They added the ability to change it in the last patch but you dont know unless you look that the default "OFF" is 400ms latency

I loved the "beginner tooltips". They made me laugh for a while.

Then I got bored and turned them off.
Thanks again for clarifying this for me, and not trolling. Why are people so much nicer than they used to be? Maybe I shouldn't ask...
I was wondering why all the tooltips had worthless descriptions instead of the ones that actually specified how much damage the ability did. Would be nice if blizz would stop adding worthless features to the interface and then defaulting them on. Or at least when logging in after a patch have it pop up and say what settings there are that are new and what the current setting is, since they dont always put all the changes in the patch notes.

Spell queuing is another one. They added the ability to change it in the last patch but you dont know unless you look that the default "OFF" is 400ms latency.

I loved the beginner tooltips. They made me laugh.

Then I got bored and turned them off.

Edit: lol double post. fail me.
You're such a failure, Malfurios. Or, should I say, MalFAILios.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuurn
Thanks again for clarifying this for me, and not trolling. Why are people so much nicer than they used to be? Maybe I shouldn't ask...

Someone irished up the coffee.

We're nicer when we're a little boozed. We're fecking arses when we are really boozed though.