ED Guild Listing [05/06/12 update]

Emerald Dream
Prev 1 3 4 5 11 Next
<Soldìer> No website - RP+ PvE+++ PvP+++
Thank you Machik for taking over this task. I will sacrifice two gnomes and an inebriated draenei to the loa so that you'll have the energy to keep this going throughout the expansion.
<Blackmoon Tribe> is fine. We don't change, even when everything around us does.

Zigra,
and his bell-bottom greaves
Hi there, could you please add our guild when you get a chance? We've been together for almost two years now:

(Alliance PvE focus)
<Swords of the Mourning> swordsofthemourning.wowstead.com - RP+PvE++PvP++ - Contact Arthre (GL), Dorakeen, or Phyona

Much appreciated!
((Updated for all.))
The Lord Tact has inspired me to write the following. It must be some kind of ancient cypher, for I cannot decode it with my DeTacter Ring.

<Tactarianists> - http://www.thermetics.net/churchoftact/ - RP+++ PvE* PvP*, Turun
<Apotheon> www.wowapotheon.com/

RP+
PvE+++
PvP++
Muckbread/Kraikhan (GM) Vruugar/Telnarellyn (Officer)
<Stride>
No website yet
RP+
PVP+++
PVE+
Gazzle (GL), Neyney, Avdaedric,

We team up for battlegrounds, have a lottery, and are planning WPvP events, arena teams, and rated BG teams in the future. We're a pretty chill group and will accept anyone as long as they're not a jerk. Thanks for doing this Machik.

Edit: I migrated to Maelstrom to get out of the queue times, so removed myself from contact.
<Bring the Ruckus>

Rp -
Pvp++
PvE+++

GL Stephakanoni, Raddiance, Fwishy

We are an old guild mainly focused on PvE raiding, but with rated battlegrounds and the entire shift of Player versus player we will be evenly focusing on PvE and PvP.
Some of us cooperate with <Feral Spirits> <Riot> to world pvp and form premades.

Edit: Please add us to the list
<Ten>

Site: None Currently

RP*
PvE+++
PvP++

GL: Lunatyk
Officers: Khaaif, Qible
Updating:

<Kerberos>
no site
RP*
PvE+++
PvP++
Contacts: Scethra (GM), Lillend, Lochru
Update:

<The Scarlet Dawn>
www.sdraiding.com
RP*
PvE+++
PvP++
Contacts: Doogs (GM), Astrolia, Ghladum
<The Alliance of Illyria>

http://taoi.guildomatic.com/

RP*
PvE+++
PvP++

Contacts: Shemsi (GM), Shpati
<CLUTCH> clutchguild.guildlaunch.com - PvE & PvP - Shermen(GL), Nosnum,

RP*
PVE**
PVP**

HORDE GUILD
Please add the info above.
<Disordered Chaos> - http://www.disordered-chaos.com

RP*
PvE+++
PvP+

(( Please update an additional contact for <The Sunsworn>. Our captain, Viladras, has returned from his sabbatical. Again, please update another contact to "Viladras"..

Thank you, Machik! ))
<Marlboro Men>

website - N/A

RP* but welcome

PvP+++

PvE++

((Quick note, will be updating tomorrow.))
Updated Info for <Echoes of War>

Website - eow.guildlaunch.com

PVE+++
PVP+
RP+

Contacts: Belaros, Zslythe(a,b,c), Amas
The Tauren Marine Corps is back from the Outer Rim and recruiting fresh blood. All races welcome.

Tauren Marine Corps - taurenmarinecorps.com - RP +++ PvP +++ PvE ++